Baad Day!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cattle Shower

Reaction score
When we got home, we're missing 25 of our feeders, along with my show cow, and the family pet.... we looked till dark to no avail. If anyone sees any cattle in the Carmel/Humboldt area with blue eartags in the right ear and yellow in the left, and flying P brand on the left hip, PM me please!!!!

We just got a phone call from a neighhbour across the highway... he said that Buster (our dog) just got run over by a car, hurry with a gun, so I mounted the quad (dad is in town) with the .22, hurried to the highway, and found buster up and abut yipppin at the car that hit him... he wasnt hit hard, just knocked out for a few seconds, but enough to scare you.... so I had him on the quad with me on the ride home, and when we got home gave him a fresh chunk of chicken from super and all the scraps, and a pairof minute steaks... man oh man is that dog in doggy heaven. lol. He's ok, still a little dazed, but still his usual self, barking at the birds and yipping at the geese. lol.

Hope you had a better day than I did.

I hate what happened to you...da*n thieves.

I'm so glad Buster is ok...he deserves to be in hog heaven right now. Good for you!

Alice

We found the cattle... someone chased them down to a friend of ours... he called and penned them up for us, then hauled them over in his gooseneck for us... good friends make good partners.... we fed his cattle for him thru the winter in '98 cause he had cancer... he's good as new now tho.

Glad to hear you are in a community of neighbors not just people who live next to each other.Where Im from its mostly th esame way.Only way to be!

nice to know that good people still exist somewhere out there! glad your problems worked out so well....give that dog a steak on me!

He got half a dozen round steaks... we cleaned out the freezer, and thats what we found... still have 9 in the freezer. lol.

Angus Cattle Shower":8wpunun3 said:
He got half a dozen round steaks... we cleaned out the freezer, and thats what we found... still have 9 in the freezer. lol.

You did well. Its probably well enough that he is appreciated. You have now iced the cake.

He went thru the last 8 in no time at all.... and now he gets to sit in my blind with me when I bowhunt.... I bring his blankey and bed..... he sits, and when I say, Buster, deer!! He covers his eyes.... This AM when the bus came, I shouted it.... he was running full tilt, and he just dropped to the ground, and covered his eyes.... it's a hoot, and he's my best buddy... he always was, and always will be

I'm gonna put sprinkles and a cherry on top, ok? lol.

Angus Cattle Shower":3g53g6uh said:
He went thru the last 8 in no time at all.... and now he gets to sit in my blind with me when I bowhunt.... I bring his blankey and bed..... he sits, and when I say, Buster, deer!! He covers his eyes.... This AM when the bus came, I shouted it.... he was running full tilt, and he just dropped to the ground, and covered his eyes.... it's a hoot, and he's my best buddy... he always was, and always will be

I'm gonna put sprinkles and a cherry on top, ok? lol.

Yep, I think that would be appropriate. My little fat dog is my best buddy...I understand exactly what you mean. :)

Alice

Latest posts