awww... bad boy brokaw

Help Support CattleToday:

Me too!
But it will be all over with in another 50 years.
Testosterone levels have been declining for over 40 years and today the average 20 yr old male has 17% less
testosterone than his grandfather had at the same age.

Son of Butch":thj7ejhp said:
Me too!
Testosterone levels have been declining for over 40 years and today the average 20 yr old male has 17% less

Those dirty old grandpas. Lol

Genetic deformities of the penis in newborn baby boys has also risen in the last 50 years from 1 in 250 to 1 in 25 today.
Some believe it is linked to environmental pollutants (air, water, food, chemicals and drug use) affecting females during pregnancy.

Actually had a coworker who complained that he wasn't being sexually harassed enough.

Son of Butch":3cgxp09b said:
Me too!

Testosterone levels may be down but sperm quality must be up. They sure reproduce like rats

Son of Butch":3vsoth24 said:
Genetic deformities of the penis in newborn baby boys has also risen in the last 50 years from 1 in 250 to 1 in 25 today.
Some believe it is linked to environmental pollutants (air, water, food, chemicals and drug use) affecting females during pregnancy.
SOB you must be obsessed with numbers no matter how absurd or just plain stupid.

Latest posts