avitar

Help Support CattleToday:

herefordlover":2s4ccwjf said:
thanks i will try that ....some one posted about tinypic.com and that works great for posting but wont shrink them enuff for avitar or well wont shrink the qulity enuff
Open the file in MS Paint, choose "resize" and start entering less than 100% each time till you get it down to the size you need it. I would start with 50% if the original size was very big. If it hrinks too small, go up to the very top and click the undo arrow thingie. (It tells ya at the bottom what size each reduction is.)

resizekr.jpg

greybeard":30vql4t1 said:
herefordlover":30vql4t1 said:
thanks i will try that ....some one posted about tinypic.com and that works great for posting but wont shrink them enuff for avitar or well wont shrink the qulity enuff
Open the file in MS Paint, choose "resize" and start entering less than 100% each time till you get it down to the size you need it. I would start with 50% if the original size was very big. If it hrinks too small, go up to the very top and click the undo arrow thingie. (It tells ya at the bottom what size each reduction is.)

resizekr.jpg
That isn;t what I use but if you selected pixels instead of percentage couldn;t you just plug in 100X100?

Latest posts