Automatic fly sprayers

Help Support CattleToday:

tncattle

Reaction score
Anyone have one of those auto fly sprayers that activates as cattle pass through it? Is it worth it? What is the best deal for the best one? Can you tell I'm counting pennies?

tncattle":3onvsgdz said:
Anyone have one of those auto fly sprayers that activates as cattle pass through it? Is it worth it? What is the best deal for the best one? Can you tell I'm counting pennies?
Use to have one at the dairy barn. Worked great but a totally different scenario as cattle passed through it twice a day. Sprayed them from hoof to topline.

TexasBred":39dsv9l0 said:
tncattle":39dsv9l0 said:
Use to have one at the dairy barn. Worked great but a totally different scenario as cattle passed through it twice a day. Sprayed them from hoof to topline.
Where did you get it? What kind of brand was it? Thanks

tncattle":3mgz3x7u said:
TexasBred":3mgz3x7u said:
tncattle":3mgz3x7u said:
Where did you get it? What kind of brand was it? Thanks
Tn we bought it through the dairy coop. Been a while so don't remember the brand. Had spray nozzles on each side and top and when a cow went by the electronic sensor it would spray both sides and the topline. A litle like the one on the following link but not exactly

http://www.cowsprayer.com/products/

Latest posts