I name all mine.
T-bone
Meatloaf
Sir loin
Miss piggy
Pork chop
Bacon...
😂

Never can get the sale barn to pass along the cows names tho....
That would be me! Awkward crying at the sale barn? Why I won't go anymore when I'm selling my culls. Full out ugly cry when I loaded Dick, my all time fave bull. Never seen Hubby pull away so fast, leaving me looking pitiful in our corral.:rolleyes::cry:

One of the best ones I witnessed was at a bucking horse sale. They were selling this horse. The bidding stopped. Jim Shoulders looked at the auctioneer and said I think it is about time you bought one. The auctioneer looked a little flushed but never said a word. They just went on to the next horse. A month or so later I saw that horse at the auctioneers brother's place. I know if I feel I am being run by the auctioneer I just quit bidding.
We have a good auctioneer but any of us that buy every week just accept the fact that he is going to run us and we start the bid low enough to allow for him to run it up a little. He has been auctioneering for over 50 years so I doubt he changes.

Sell em again!
And again!

Seen the same group come thru 3 times once.
The 3rd time they actually sold. Or appeared to have sold. Lol

Some folks dont seem to see such shenanigans
The sale barn got hung with a set of Norwegian Red cows once. Those olive and liver spotted cows stuck out like sore thumb.
I think we tested and sold those cows 6or 7 times over 18mos before they finally got rid of them.

I can usually tell when I'm being run up. Several years ago I needed a tractor and loader. Was runner up at an farm auction on one that was what I was looking for. The next farm auction that auctioneer that tractor was in it and veing I needed it I bid and was runner up again but bid 250 less than the 1st time. A month later it was in again. I didn't bid at all. The auctioneer asked if I wanted tobid as it was selling that day. It brought a thousand less than my bid at the first auction and it did sell.