Aubrac's

Help Support CattleToday:

Roadapple

Reaction score
Hot subject for awhile, but hav'nt read anything about them lately. Anybody raising them? Marketing any?

Hello. I'm just new to this! I know about Aubracs, because I have a herd of them!I am very happy with the bred! Based on my own easy- kept herd of Aubrac And Aubrac Crosses, if you have any questions about them I will answer them to the best of my ability and knowledge! :D

Catherina_Cunnane.":3r0qt969 said:
Hello. I'm just new to this! I know about Aubracs, because I have a herd of them!I am very happy with the bred! Based on my own easy- kept herd of Aubrac And Aubrac Crosses, if you have any questions about them I will answer them to the best of my ability and knowledge! :D
I never heard of them myself post some pics if you can. :welcome:

[/img]http://www.google.ie/imgres?um=1&hl=en&safe=off&sa=N&biw=1024&bih=653&tbm=isch&tbnid=Hft8boqNBN7uxM:&imgrefurl=http://derrybrackaubracs.

579985_4228571516467_210449968_n.jpg

Aubrac_BreedQualities2.jpg

From a commercial Cowman's view.
Good lookin cow's but that color would hurt the pocket book here.
Put an Angus or Brangus bull over the cow's should make a nice calf.
Hereford over them might get some high yellow baldies they sell good.

SORRY.....
i WAS THINKING OF AUROCHS....
THERE ARE FOLKS TRYING TO RECREATE THEM .....

WHAT THE DEVIL IS WRONG WITH THE FORUM? HALF THE FEATURES ARE NOT WORKING FOR ME????

pdfangus":32269zaa said:
SORRY.....
i WAS THINKING OF AUROCHS....
THERE ARE FOLKS TRYING TO RECREATE THEM .....

WHAT THE DEVIL IS WRONG WITH THE FORUM? HALF THE FEATURES ARE NOT WORKING FOR ME????
mine to..........there was a feller in Fort Payne, that was breeding Aubrac's a few years back... but i have'nt heard any more about them

A guy near me (Wandale Farms) has been breeding Aubrac's for years. I think he was an officer in the breed association maybe. Anyway he had a bull he would bring to the fair. It was awesome looking. It weighed about 2400 lbs but was a big baby. Everybody would climb on him to get their picture taken. He would just stand there waiting for the next ear scratching. He crossed them with Angus and got some really nice calves.

I'm interested in the functionality of Aubracs and their longevity. Does anyone know of any fullblood cattle near Springfield, Mo?

Aubracs are a delevoping and upcoming breed! What part of the world are you from? Im from Ireland, and IM an active member of the Irish Aubrac Society.

Latest posts