Assessing the Potential Transmissibility of Bovine and Cervid Prions with a Human Prion Protein-based Model ARS RESEARCH

Help Support CattleToday:

fh> Actually I wish I had not done that. One never knows how important the Potential Transmissibility of Bovine and Cervid
Prions with a Human Prion Protein-based Model ARS-RESEARCH can be to the cattle industry. So much so that I would encourage
Mr Flounder (I suspect that may be a non-deplume) contact BUCK at his earliest convenience. Hopefully the rest of the forum will
not be kept on tenterhooks awaiting a report.

Lee VanRoss Well-known member JoinedApr 26, 2020 Messages1,992 Reaction score2,106 wrote;

''My wife had a Prisim at one time with an automatic transmobility. Is this going to be an election issue?''

Lee VanRoss Well-known member JoinedApr 26, 2020 Messages1,992 Reaction score2,106 wrote;

''fh> Actually I wish I had not done that. One never knows how important the Potential Transmissibility of Bovine and Cervid Prions with a Human Prion Protein-based Model ARS-RESEARCH can be to the cattle industry. So much so that I would encourage Mr Flounder (I suspect that may be a non-deplume) contact BUCK at his earliest convenience. Hopefully the rest of the forum will not be kept on tenterhooks awaiting a report.''

hello Lee, no need on waiting on that report. my mom had the tse prion disease i.e. hvCJD, confirmed. nasty disease to have, nasty to watch someone die from it. like the exorcist, mom did everything linda blair did in that movie but spin her head 360 degrees, she did levitate in bed when she was jerking so hard it would take 3 grown ass adults trying to hold her down. that was December 19, 1997. you simply never forget. just tried to make sense of it all over the past two decades. seems it's all coming to pass just like i thought back 25 years ago. i said it was in Texas, all of it, back then, BSE, Scrapie, and CWD, yup, time and time again. the USDA et al are testing in such low numbers for BSE either typical or atypical, they will not find it. under 25k now. that's why the USDA Enhanced BSE surveillance program was shut down, they were finding too many atypical BSE cases, i.e. the infamous Harvard BSE Risk Ass. redo...LOL it's really sad, the sheer ignorance of it all$$$

''fh> Actually I wish I had not done that. One never knows how important the Potential Transmissibility of Bovine and Cervid Prions with a Human Prion Protein-based Model ARS-RESEARCH can be to the cattle industry. So much so that I would encourage Mr Flounder (I suspect that may be a non-deplume) contact BUCK at his earliest convenience. Hopefully the rest of the forum will not be kept on tenterhooks awaiting a report.''

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2022

SPILLOVER CWD TSE PRION INTO DIFFERENT SPECIES, pigs, sheep, cattle, camel, and humans, what if?

https://chronic-wasting-disease.blogspot.com/2022/09/spillover-cwd-tse-prion-into-different.html

USDA Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy TSE Prion Action Plan National Program 103 Animal Health 2022-2027

***> All sectors that completed the 2020 ARS Animal Health Stakeholder Survey (government, academia, industry, and livestock and poultry producers) identified research on TSEs a national priority. Importantly, stakeholders identified the following TSEs as one of the 10 most important diseases that have the potential of significantly affecting animal agriculture in the United States: Chronic Wasting Disease (29%), Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (18%), and Scrapie (11%).<***

https://www.ars.usda.gov/ARSUserFiles/np103/Action Plan - Animal Health 2022-2027_final.pdf

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 07, 2021

Atypical Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy BSE OIE, FDA 589.2001 FEED REGULATIONS, and Ingestion Therefrom

https://bse-atypical.blogspot.com/2021/09/atypical-bovine-spongiform.html

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2022

USDA Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy TSE Prion Action Plan National Program 103 Animal Health 2022-2027

https://transmissiblespongiformence...om/2022/10/usda-transmissible-spongiform.html

***> All sectors that completed the 2020 ARS Animal Health Stakeholder Survey (government, academia, industry, and livestock and poultry producers) identified research on TSEs a national priority. Importantly, stakeholders identified the following TSEs as one of the 10 most important diseases that have the potential of significantly affecting animal agriculture in the United States: Chronic Wasting Disease (29%), Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (18%), and Scrapie (11%).<***

kind regards, terry

Terry> To be candid, You are dealing with a problem that is beyond the capacity of my Wheel House.
Your focus seems to be on an event taking place in 1997 involving your mother's levitation, I am assuming
from pain?.
Your correspondence leads me to inquire if you are still in the same environs or if you have pursued
the issue with some academic intensity of which any evidence appears to be coming from opinion, heartfelt as
it may be. I may have missed where you indicated being involved in any ongoing research on the ARS Study.
I do not have the expertise to advise you on how or where to continue with a solution to your issue.
It would be my position the Cattle Forums would not yield much satisfaction in as much as the record indicates
you have posted 998 times with 2 responses.
This might indicate a change of media or approach should be considered.
I wish you well on this or any endeavors of merit. LVR

Latest posts