Are you finished?

Help Support CattleToday:

sjr725

Reaction score
a young italian man met a beautiful blonde woman at the bar and he took her back to his place, where one thing led to another and after a rowdy roll in the hay he asks her
"Are youa finnish?" ( you have to imagine the italian accent)
She looks at him sort of puzzled and says "no?" So he wipes his brow and saddles up again and when he's done he collapses next to her on the bed and asks again "are youa finnish?" and again she looks a little confused but says "no!" So, he say, OK - and goes at it again - When he's done he says "I canna no do this again - are you finnish now?"
She answers, totally exhausted - "For the last time, NO - I'm Norweigan!"

Earl Thigpen":1v4tro1l said:
Kinda like making love with a school teacher - gotta keep doing it 'till you get it right!!!

My wife's a school teacher. Been married 13 years. Shoulda graduated by now I guess. Its not the lessons or the tests that bother me, but the quarterly report cards are a bit much. ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cattle Rack Rancher":2ae8dnvq said:
Earl Thigpen":2ae8dnvq said:
Kinda like making love with a school teacher - gotta keep doing it 'till you get it right!!!

My wife's a school teacher. Been married 13 years. Shoulda graduated by now I guess. Its not the lessons or the tests that bother me, but the quarterly report cards are a bit much. ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: