Apple thief

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
Who ever would have thought?
turtle-apple-1.jpg

turtle-apple-2.jpg

well at least he could run away from you. Might I suggest putting Soup on the menu. The best soup I ever eat was turtle soup. It was done like a homemade chicken soup.

My semi-goofy SIL asked if they knock them down or wait till they fall to the ground. Not real sure if he was kidding or not

Deepsouth":2gamr744 said:
dun":2gamr744 said:
My semi-goofy SIL asked if they knock them down or wait till they fall to the ground. Not real sure if he was kidding or not

He climbed up and got it.
And unless he put it back in the shop he didn;t even use a ladder!

We don't have a turtle like that here. You may need to check with Feds. It may be that you have to get rid of your cows. :lol:

dun":1y4jkop7 said:
Deepsouth":1y4jkop7 said:
dun":1y4jkop7 said:

He climbed up and got it.
And unless he put it back in the shop he didn;t even use a ladder!
Well of course he didn't use a ladder, he can fly!

Hmm. I wonder if that's also what ate all the pears I saw on my trees earlier in the year, then suddenly one day--saw none?
Tree climbin' , flyin, ladder carrying turtles---whodathunk?

Must be one of those mutant ninja turtles I keep hearing about.

greybeard":1usll7oz said:
Hmm. I wonder if that's also what ate all the pears I saw on my trees earlier in the year, then suddenly one day--saw none?
Tree climbin' , flyin, ladder carrying turtles---whodathunk?

Must be one of those mutant ninja turtles I keep hearing about.
As violently as one attacked my shoe when I inadvertantly inetrupted his fornication he may just keep bashing the tree till the apples(pears) fall off.

Latest posts