Anyone remember 'Ol hatchett butt???

Help Support CattleToday:

cypressfarms

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone remembers hatchett butt. I was asked to winter him, and couldn't say no. Just thought I'd put an updated pic of 'ol hatchett. Also included a pic of a heifer calf by him.

hatchett
olhatchett.jpg

daughter of hatchett
hatchettdaughter.jpg

Cypress, he still don't have no ass end, and the hfr probaly don't either when she looses the baby fat.
He does have a pair of nuts though!!!!! :lol: A few more like him and we could have a heck of a nut fry, huh?? :lol:

la4angus":39jzpbvn said:
Cypress, he still don't have no ass end, and the hfr probaly don't either when she looses the baby fat.
He does have a pair of nuts though!!!!! :lol: A few more like him and we could have a heck of a nut fry, huh?? :lol:

Your right LA; on all counts.

It was brought to my attention on another post that I was perhaps pushing 'ol hatchett butt on people. If anyone is offended, I offer my sincerest apologies. ;-) Hatchett has improved somewhat as he's aged, but I'm still glad I got rid of him.

In regards to his tools: you should see this guy when he runs. It hurts me just to watch!!!

By the way, LA, the bull in the other post "Curly" is the bull from Jeff at Palmetto Angus. He's doing well.

Latest posts