Anyone know where to buy Corn Gluten in KY

Help Support CattleToday:

coyotefur":29l90t1s said:
Anyone know where to buy Corn Gluten in KY??

I got away from gluten pellets a few years ago. I have the number somewhere the outfit I was getting them from. The problem was, they very well may be delivered in the middle of the night, and you need to be there to make payment. That got old quick. Want me to look for it? Seems like it came out of Grayson county.

coyotefur":3o583ef3 said:
I wonder how far they deliver. I'm ab 4hrs away from grayson county.

It's a possibility. I was getting 6 tons at a time. So I wasn't exactly a big customer. Maybe TB will weigh in on the subject, but the fat is kinda low on them. The tdn is good, so you get most of what you pay for. Things just didn't seem to bloom, that I fed it to.

coyotefur":2dshcvum said:

I know of a couple feed stores that sell it as part of a mixed ration. There is a large feed/farm store in Lewis County that may very well have it available as an individual product in bulk. I can give you more information if you still are looking at options.

Ky hills":2f99p8bb said:
coyotefur":2f99p8bb said:

I know of a couple feed stores that sell it as part of a mixed ration. There is a large feed/farm store in Lewis County that may very well have it available as an individual product in bulk. I can give you more information if you still are looking at options.

That would be great. Lewis county is the county over.

I just bought a couple tons of "3 way" feed for the weaned bulls from Peppers Mill in Elizabethtown, 1/3 cracked corn, 1/3 soy hull pellets and 1/3 corn gluten

kdpihf":1cueshmx said:
I just bought a couple tons of "3 way" feed for the weaned bulls from Peppers Mill in Elizabethtown, 1/3 cracked corn, 1/3 soy hull pellets and 1/3 corn gluten
What does it run there per ton? About $205 here.