Anyone else curious about New Milking System

Help Support CattleToday:

mdmdogs3

Reaction score
I don't know about everyone else but I keep checking on the New Milking System thread to see if anyone - anyone replies about being curious or just as confused as I am...
If this person isn't selling anything and no one is responding about being interested.... why do they keep adding more...

did I fry my brain today outside in the sun or is this just a confusing mess?????? ;-)

mdmdogs3":28iao88c said:
If this person isn't selling anything and no one is responding about being interested.... why do they keep adding more...

did I fry my brain today outside in the sun or is this just a confusing mess?????? ;-)

Nope, I'm not a bit curious, and I don't have a clue. Multiple personalities, sheer boredom, way too much time on their hands, really bad memory?

mdmdogs3":2myajdes said:
I don't know about everyone else but I keep checking on the New Milking System thread to see if anyone - anyone replies about being curious or just as confused as I am...

What is the problem with me/my topic?

An American expert wrote:
… for large operations that used a teat wash method, wash pen was the most common teat wash method (91.5 percent of operations)
An American expert wrote: "I don't know any studies on wash pens here."

I am the one who observed it, its effects. So I should to publish it. If 91.5 percent of large operations are the wash pens and there is not any information about it then I sure this publication is important. Is ignorance more important?

A publication should include data/information about how many cows were involved, how many times, places of observations, control group, method, bibliography, differences in yield values, regularity, evidences, domains of observation, theory, conclusion, etc., etc.

Because of this I add newer and newer important parts to my topic. Do you prefer publications without this data/information? It is no problem, but many farmers expect comprehensive information.

If you are not interested in this subject, why do you check my topic and why do you start new topic about it. There are many topics what are not interesting for everybody and non of the members starts new topic like this "Anyone else curious about ….". If you are interested in beef cattle then probably you are not interested in topics of dairy cattle. If you are interested in dairy cattle then probably you are not interested in topics of dairy cattle.

Name of this Board: "Tips 'n Tricks/ Share knowledge or ideas about doing anything and everything."

I "share" my "knowledge" and "ideas" with visitors/members of forums FREE OF CHARGE. What is the problem? My subject is suitable for this "board". There are many topics/responses in this Board that do not share any new knowledge/idea. Is this no problem for you? (Only my topic)

I am going to share my idea free of charge in order to improve the profitability of American dairy farmers (No one uses wash pen in Europe).

Please check the ratio of users. About 1/6 of them are registered users. 5/6 of users are guests (these persons are unable to write responses). So you never know who is curious. I know it:

I RECEIVED ABOUT 20-25 E-MAILS FROM FORUM VISITORS. A CURIUOS PERSON VISITS MY WEBSITE TO READ ALL INFORMATION. IN THE LAST ROW HE/SHE FINDS MY E-MAIL CONTACT. HE/SHE DOES NOT RETURN TO FORUM (TO REGISTER) IN ORDER TO ASK ME. HE/SHE SIMPLY SENDS AN E-MAIL BY A CLICK.
If you read a publication and you do not write a response about it in that case you could be curious.

I see you like to write (number of your posts are 725). Should I check your 725 posts if there were responses about all of them? Should I start new topics e.g. anyone else curious about this post? I do not think these. I posted only 38 posts in order to share profit-maker ideas. I never posted negative opinion.

I have opened a topic to share the opportunity of 15% more milk.
You have opened a topic about a simple opinion.
Shall I close my topic because of your opinion?

If the wash pen causes +15% more milk then the extra profit could be about $6,323,625 during 10 year (1000 cows, average yield).
May I help American dairy farmers with this opportunity?

Are you willing to help me to organize the first American observation about wash pen? Could you give me ideas about its organization? The first results would take about 2-3 minutes. It is risk-free (observation only) and costless.
This is more important than to discuss about your question.
If you have any professional question about my idea, please ask me.
Let's help American farmers by results of observation.

Many European and American persons are waiting for the first American observation.
Are you willing to help me to organize the first American observation about wash pen?

Have a nice day!

Latest posts