Anybody Near Dallas Texas?

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
For the last week and a half we have been getting these calls with a Dallas Texas area code.
Other then you guys on here we do not know anyone in Texas.

What is the biggest phone carrier in that area?
The internet search was pretty useless all 10+ billion hits. :roll:

They call and hang up. Let it ring once or twice and if we pick up they hang up.
Already called our provider. Going to do a block on it, but gotta have the hubby do it since his name is on the account; some new law.
talked to our sheriff's office they tried calling the number and it comes up blocked. they checked and it came up a landline, but was suppose to not be in service. Deputy told me to try to contact the phone company down there.
Which one? :lol2:

I have an ex boyfriend that lives in Denton ,but I doubt it is him. Even though he is really stupid. That is the guy I posted about that was on a business trip in Montreal and thought he could rent a car and come visit me on a free afternoon .. :lol: :dunce: I guess they don't have maps where he went to University . :roll:

Our phone allows us to block any number , I use it often .

I'm 45 miles NE of Dallas and most of this area is AT&T country. Verison is another, but there are many small phone companies, too.

We've been getting tons of calls from 877 numbers as well as a couple everyday from 313 area code. Most don't show on caller ID but a few others do and they say Arizona, Political Call, stuff like that. What ever happened to the National Do Not Call List?? Thought we were on it.

I was just thinking and I get some of those hangup calls myself. Some telemarketers send computer scouts out dialing numbers at different times to see when the phone will be answered by a live voice. When they get the times down the real telemarketers go to work.

Just got another one, but from Norfolk Virginia.

Yep we are on the Do Not Call List. Going to check it again to make sure we are up to date.

Thanks Chippie.
Found out they are a couple of troublemakers. Lots of complaints on them on the second link.

Had the same problem late last year. Some moron was calling my cell and talking dirty, heavy breathing, and such. On about the third call he forgot to block his #. I looked it up and found out he lived in a very small town in Minnesota. He souded like he was 12-13 years old. I then looked up the weather for his town and discovered it had just started snowing again, and looked up a couple things about the town. There were only a couple stores in the small town. Then I got my phone and called him up :mrgreen: . He answered, -Me "You thought you were prank calling someone from another state that couldn't find you didn't you?" -Him "What?" how did you get my number?" -Me "I know lots of things about you. If you will look out your bedroom window you will see it is snowing again. I am at the Quick Mart on 4th street. So how long do you think it will be before I am at your house?" -Him "I'm sorry, I won't do it ever again." :lol: :lol: :lol: :cowboy:

Isomade":3ci0urv5 said:
Had the same problem late last year. Some moron was calling my cell and talking dirty, heavy breathing, and such. On about the third call he forgot to block his #. I looked it up and found out he lived in a very small town in Minnesota. He souded like he was 12-13 years old. I then looked up the weather for his town and discovered it had just started snowing again, and looked up a couple things about the town. There were only a couple stores in the small town. Then I got my phone and called him up :mrgreen: . He answered, -Me "You thought you were prank calling someone from another state that couldn't find you didn't you?" -Him "What?" how did you get my number?" -Me "I know lots of things about you. If you will look out your bedroom window you will see it is snowing again. I am at the Quick Mart on 4th street. So how long do you think it will be before I am at your house?" -Him "I'm sorry, I won't do it ever again." :lol: :lol: :lol: :cowboy:

1198133656_yrLte-Ti.jpg

There are two primary carriers in Dallas. AT&T, and Verizon. Then there are several smaller carriers, but they get their phone lines from one of the two of these mentioned. Good Hunting!

Latest posts