Anybody In North Dakota or Canada?

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
Let me know if you find any of our stuff and you can mail it back COD.

Had winds this morning wake us up. Sounded like a low flying jet went over. Guessing winds were around 50mph and gusts were over 60mph. I was NOT going to go outside to take a wind reading.
Our bedroom window was sure rattling during that.
Got 40 mph gusts going on right now.
This old house sure is creaking.

Got it here today too. Only gusting about 40 though. Hubby was supposed to work in Cheyenne today. Road report said it was gusting 70+ there so cancelled the jobs and put him to work here :D

Let me know what you are missing. I will keep an eye out for it. I have to go to Billings this weekend, so can atleast get it back in state.

melking":2nxaevup said:
I thought it was a real question and I was going to answer " nobody in their right mind"

normally, your answer would be correct. :D

This winter (for me anyhow) has been great. No snow, temps above freezing during the day, single digits at night. Almost PARADISE!!

We were in the 50's on Christmas...unheard of, something like an 8% chance of us having a winter this warm. :cboy:

Missing some tin off the roof of one building. Haven't found it yet.
Found my ducks pool caught up against the hay stacks.
Still missing the top off one of my birds wateres. Guessing that may have made it to the Missouri River 15 miles away.

Wind has gone down a bit. I was waiting for the trees in our wind break to go down last night.

I would rather deal with cold temps and snow instead of this wind. No sign of it stopping anytime soon. *sigh*

Rained again early this morning- and more showers this afternoon...Temp hit 50 this afternoon.. Some places in the Missouri Breaks hit 60 yesterday... Wind came up this afternoon- and is still howling...We had gusts of 60mph...

Its almost impossible to get around the yard- as where there is ice left, now with the water on it, its so slick I can barely stand with my ice cleats on...Then with the wind, it'll take your feet right out from under you....

I've only been rolling out about 10 lbs of hay for the cows - but may have to cut that back as when I rolled out hay this morning I watched one old mare come in from grazing- and lay down on the windrow... :?

Latest posts