Anybody go to the Expo this year?

Help Support CattleToday:

i went today. seems like more equipment and less cows this year.

I like to see the animals and I'll sure look at them tomorrow if I go, but I mainly want to go this year to see the Rome Plough display and the various farm tractor and skid steer displays.

i alwasy look forward to seeing the Brahman and Beefmasters but neither one was there this year.

I was going to go today but I kissed a two foot hornets nest this morning and didn't feel much like doing anything else after the thrill.

be sure and check out the rattlesnakes, water moccassins and copperheads in the wildlife tent i think its over there near where you register for free trucks and stuff.

I know I should probably go, but don't have the money to spend on anything at this time. You know how it is... you go look, you get the hots for something, and can't afford to buy it.

Sort of like going to the "gentleman's club" ( :lol: ) and not having any dollar bills in your pocket. :dunce:

baxter78":29v8baom said:
LimousinGirl":29v8baom said:
you guys are talking about the NAILE, right?

National International Livestock Exposition I would not consider really a beef expo. As they also have the Kentucky Beef Expo. They are talking about a different one entirely. NAILE is not until next month.

Well duh...you can tell I don't keep up with all that stuff outa state! :lol: The first thing i just thought when I saw "Expo" was NAILE-- :)

I went Tuesday and Wednesday, and had a great time. To me there were less people this year than in years past. Saw the start of the cotton demo and both pickers broke down with in minutes of starting.

Beefy were you that guy that kept running and out of the Copenhagen tent getting your picture made numerous times with the Copenhagen Girls wearing chaps ?? :lol:

baxter78":13rxc34n said:
National International Livestock Exposition I would not consider really a beef expo. As they also have the Kentucky Beef Expo. They are talking about a different one entirely. NAILE is not until next month.
LimousinGirl":13rxc34n said:
you guys are talking about the NAILE, right?

Well duh...you can tell I don't keep up with all that stuff outa state! :lol: The first thing i just thought when I saw "Expo" was NAILE-- :)

Hey that is understandable. I probably would have thought the same thing to had I not shown at the NAILE, and etc.

If you showed there, you might have seen North American International Livestock Expo on the entry form. Not National International. Nice try.

Latest posts