any steer shows in Arizona?

Help Support CattleToday:

kt

Reaction score
I was just wondering if you knew of any steer shows in Arizona? That are from July to September. I need to take my steer to a show before my fair in September so he is used to it.

Work with your steer, he should do fine. Work with him a lot.
What show are you going to in Sept? The State Fair? Why not show at the Arizona National Livestock Show? Isn't that one in January? That is a pretty good show as I recall.

thanks, i've been working with him alot. The show that i'm attending is my county fair.

kt":2x861127 said:
thanks, i've been working with him alot. The show that i'm attending is my county fair.

Which county? I grew in Maricopa county. Showed cattle at that county fair, the state fair, and the Arizona National. Had a great time. Some of my best experiences while in High School.

I show in coconino county( Flagstaff). It's small but alot of fun

Love the Flagstaff area. Used to go Elk hunting not far from their. South of Williams. Lots of kin still live in the Williams area. Good luck at the show.

I live in Flagstaff (about a mile from FT. Tuthilll); I 'll have to be sure to see you and your steer at the fair. We have a dairy cow that I breed with a dexter.

Latest posts