Any one know...

Help Support CattleToday:

certherfbeef

Reaction score
Does any one know where i can find a pic of WT 90 Domino 065.
Mrnaks have him listed on their site but no photo.

El_Putzo":1vwgjw7g said:
Can't find one either, but good maternal traits on that bull.
James, I have a heifer due to calve the end of march early april. She is bred to him. I'll let ya know how it turns out.

Great, thanks. I appreciate all the help I can get from you hereford guys.

We used to have quite a few herefords when I was about 5 or so. We gradually worked them all over to black angus and simme cross. We run a closed herd for the most part. So the 4 herford heifers I bought the other day are the first cows on the farm that we didn't raise ourselves. Or at least in the 27 years I've been alive.

certherfbeef":3sq13kxy said:
El_Putzo":3sq13kxy said:
Can't find one either, but good maternal traits on that bull.
James, I have a heifer due to calve the end of march early april. She is bred to him. I'll let ya know how it turns out.

Well, here are the results of that mateing I promised you.
62 lbs soaking wet. Unassisted out of a heifer. Slopes at the rump a little but so does she. Not a good pic but that is all you are gonna get for now.

moonshineR500.jpg
[/img]

Sure has a lot of white. Sure there isn't some Holstein in there? In case you can't tell, it's an attempt at humor)

dun

Looks like an red mouse Cert. (In an honor of an fried for mine, Alf,oregonian,greenpasture78,mylum,baseballfan78. Where ever you are)

He looks so tiny. That's great, small calf, unassisted birth, who could ask for anything more. Now you just have to wait and see how he turns out.

Thanks for that post ollie -- I just read it and can't keep from chuckling and LMAO. I was so happy to read Beefy's post a few days ago, about baseballfan's use of "a" versus "an". His use of "an" was driving me absolutely bonkers but I was afraid that I was the only one, so I kept quiet.

Well, I wrote bunch of crap and just erased it. I said, "Hell, this ain't about cattle, Craig from Texas is gonna send me to my room." So, I'll narrow it down to this: I enjoyed that post by Beefy also. Good English lesson. :) Geez, I gotta quit trying to post during happy hour. Oh yeah, nice little, and I do mean little, herf. calf.