Another shot dead by Mpls police

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch

Reaction score
Details are still unclear... but
Justine (Damond?) a 40 year old white woman from Sydney, Australia and engaged to be married in August to a
Minneapolis man was shot dead by police in an alley behind her residence. She called 911 Saturday night to report
either strange noises in the alley behind her home or possibly noise from a neighborhood domestic dispute?
2 police officers arrived at 11:30 pm and 1 officer somehow ended up firing (1 shot?) and killing Justine.

Police car dash camera was on, but revealed nothing as to what happened.
Both police officers were wearing body cameras, but against police policy neither of their cameras were turned on.
Appears they shot her dead in the alley behind her home, but Why or details of how it happened have not been
released. Minneapolis police department spent a pile of money to have all officers equipped with body cameras since last March. However, body cameras don't do much good if officers don't bother turning them on. Who'd of thunk?

Neighbors stated Justine had often said she felt safer in Australia because guns weren't such a worry there.
Bet she wouldn't have called the cops if she knew they were going to come shoot her!

I'll never forget Obama saying that Treyvon Martin could have been his son. So where's Biden or Hillary to come out and say that this could have been their daughter/sister? Where's the Black Lives Matter folks protesting the police brutality?

Where's everyone defending the police officers at all costs like when it's a black person that got killed?

Once again, we really don't know squat... and in all likelihood, never will.

Let me see if I got this right. A black muslim cop shoots and killed an Australian female infidel without turning on his body cam which was made mandatory after a white cop killed a black guy a few years ago. Does that about sum it up? Anything on fire yet? Any looting? Haven't seen the news.

https://theatlantic.com/news/archive/20 ... an/533904/

Just like the dog wagging his tail that a Mpls police officer shot 8 days ago... she was coming straight at him.
IF that doesn't deserve a bullet then what does? She looks like a pretty dangerous character.
She called 911 and approached the police car's driver side door when they arrived.

Morale of the story...
White Women should not speak until spoken to?

Son of Butch":1vjbji4y said:
https://theatlantic.com/news/archive/2017/07/minneapolis-police-shoot-australian/533904/

Just like the dog wagging his tail that a Mpls police officer shot 8 days ago... she was coming straight at him.
IF that doesn't deserve a bullet then what does? She looks like a pretty dangerous character.
She called 911 and approached the police car's driver side door when they arrived.

Morale of the story...
White Women should not speak until spoken to?

I missed the part about him being a Somalian. Wonder if he was one of the pirate refugees the last Potus brought in. Or maybe he was one of the pirates that tried to highjack the Maersk who was locked up in the USA. Maybe he was rehabilitated and given a job because having a Somalian pirate on the police force would be almost as good as hiring an eskimo and would make the city's affirmative action numbers look rosy and they could get more federal funding since they are so progressive. If so, I guess its a good thing he didn't cut her head off with his pirate saber and yell Aloha Snackbar! I don't know. Maybe I should just wait till the police give their explanation but until then I believe all of this is plausible.

Justine (Ruszczyk) Damond 40 claimed to have heard a woman screaming and called 911 shortly before 11:30 pm to report a possible assault in the alley behind her home in the Fulton neighborhood, which is considered to be one of the safest neighborhoods in S.W. Minneapolis.

2nd year officer Mohamed Noor and his partner 1st year officer Matthew Harrity 25 responded.
They arrived by driving into the alley at 11:30 pm.

Justine, in her pajamas, went to the driver side door and was talking to officer Harrity, according to 3 sources with direct knowledge of the case. Moments later, Mohamed Noor shot across his partner from the passenger's seat
killing her. No weapons were found at the scene, but a cell phone was found next to her body.
The sequence of events was captured in part by police radio.

Governor Mark Dayton (d) who publicly stated he believed the Philando Castile shooting would not have happened had Castille been white, replied "No Comment" when asked on Monday for any words regarding this latest shooting.

Son of Butch":2z05k1kx said:
Justine (Ruszczyk) Damond 40 claimed to have heard a woman screaming and called 911 shortly before 11:30 pm to report a possible assault in the alley behind her home in the Fulton neighborhood, which is considered to be one of the safest neighborhoods in S.W. Minneapolis.

2nd year officer Mohamed Noor and his partner 1st year officer Matthew Harrity 25 responded.

Justine, in her pajamas, went to the driver side door and was talking to officer Harrity, according to 3 sources with direct knowledge of the case. Moments later, Mohamed Noor shot across his partner from the passenger's seat
killing her. No weapons were found at the scene, but a cell phone was found next to her body.

Governor Mark Dayton (d) who publicly stated he believed the Philando Castile shooting would not have happened had Castille been white, replied "No Comment" when asked on Monday for any words regarding this latest shooting.

The officer also has a rap sheet of his own for only being there 2 years. They are saying he has done some other questionable things as a cop.

Brute 23":1som775g said:
Son of Butch":1som775g said:

The officer also has a rap sheet of his own for only being there 2 years. They are saying he has done some other questionable things as a cop.

And this is what you get when you allow police to unionize.

officer Mohmad Noor's training records show he passed all training to be a Mpls police officer, with no red flags.
He was considered a problem solver...
Maybe the training and solution was... Shoot 'em all and sort it out later?

Very little information coming out yet but what things are starting to make a little sense. Apparently she came up to the car from behind and slapped the car as she approached. The officers stated they heard a loud noise to the dispatcher on the radio who told them it could be fireworks or something.

At the time, officers weren't required to have their body cameras on until they got out of their squad car or when they were interacting with someone. I think that has already been changed. And since the woman approached from behind nothing was picked up by the dash camera.

Still no excuse for the officer to shoot the woman, but now I can see how it could have happened. Original reports gave the impression that the officers watched her walk down the street in her pajamas toward them, started a conversion with the driver and the other one just decided to shoot her. But if they weren't aware of her presence and all of a sudden they are startled by someone standing beside the car it is understandable how a young nervous cop would shoot.

ChrisB":2awb5bwl said:
a young nervous cop would shoot.

Both of the recent shootings were by young minority officers.
Apparently we select nervous candidates of color.
The police chief was asked to resign, and she was replaced by another minority officer.
Not sure how it works with the police - - but where I used to work the bar is lower, much lower, for minorities.

Stocker Steve":2461ydhq said:
ChrisB":2461ydhq said:
a young nervous cop would shoot.

Both of the recent shootings were by young minority officers.
Apparently we select nervous candidates of color.
The police chief was asked to resign, and she was replaced by another minority officer.
Not sure how it works with the police - - but where I used to work the bar is lower, much lower, for minorities.

Got to maintain your stats.