Another One

Help Support CattleToday:

la4angus

Reaction score
Congragulations certherfbeef our newest GURU. Your advice and opinions are well respected by many on this board.
Thank you.

la4angus":3dv6m5lg said:
Congragulations certherfbeef our newest GURU. Your advice and opinions are well respected by many on this board.

way to go..

reddancer.gif

Congrats Certherf! Hopefully, one day I too will become a GURU. Still have a LOT of learning to go to become one though.

:oops: :oops: Thanks everyone :oops: :oops:

Looks like my pleading to one certain Guru didn't work. I won't mention any names LA. I thought about developing one of them "alter egos" everyone has been talking about to avoid this.

I am far from a guru of anything but screwing up and BS. It's a wonder Camp hasn't thrown out the BS flag on me. All in all, it is a pleasure to be a part of such a great community and I thank Macon for providing us with the best cattle forum on the net.

I feel as though I can call many of you good folks here friends. The ones that I have met, it was like talking to an old friend, none of that odd silence you have when meeting for the first time. Because we hadn't just met...just was never able to shake hands. I have plans to meet with several other good people of these boards throughout the summer and I am REALLY looking forward to it!!

Thanks all!!

Latest posts