Anniversary

Help Support CattleToday:

Tod Dague

Reaction score
Please feel free to offer condolences to my Wife, who as of today has had to suffer 11 years of marriage to me. I don't know how I managed to convince her that marring me was a good idea, but she fell for it, and I have been all the better for it. ;-)

congratulations and hope you have many more.
I will be celebrating my 21st in June, over here you wouldn't get that for murder lol.....

Tod Dague":nyabnga2 said:
Please feel free to offer condolences to my Wife, who as of today has had to suffer 11 years of marriage to me. I don't know how I managed to convince her that marring me was a good idea, but she fell for it, and I have been all the better for it. ;-)

was she drunk?

Beefy":35p5lmbu said:
Tod Dague":35p5lmbu said:

was she drunk?
First time for her to be drunk. She has made sure it never happens again.

Tod Dague":1g4sdia8 said:

WOW....I thought I was reading my own post. We were married on the same day 11 years ago also.

I picked that day so I could remember it. 3-4-05

Congratulations :D

Jovid":145vibyw said:
Tod Dague":145vibyw said:

WOW....I thought I was reading my own post. We were married on the same day 11 years ago also.

I picked that day so I could remember it. 3-4-05

Congratulations :D

belated congrats to both of you to Jovid......