Angusguy

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman

Reaction score
the Great State of Mental Distress ( Florida)
I took a trip to Illinois this week looking for semi's and met up with Angus Guy from here on the boards
had a good visit with him he is a real nice guy and if any of ya'll make it up around the Galesburg Illinois area be sure and let him know as I think you will enjoy visiting with him
Really enjoyed meeting someone from the midwest he ain't nothing like them linebred fellars I have met from them southern states and Virginia :lol:
Not including you in that statement RBB ;-)

I think ya'll know to who I am reffering

Angus Cowman":1ayhej8q said:
I took a trip to Illinois this week looking for semi's and met up with Angus Guy from here on the boards
had a good visit with him he is a real nice guy and if any of ya'll make it up around the Galesburg Illinois area be sure and let him know as I think you will enjoy visiting with him
Really enjoyed meeting someone from the midwest he ain't nothing like them linebred fellars I have met from them southern states and Virginia :lol:

I'm sure when he stops laughing he might post something nice about you too.

upfrombottom":24c6lpmy said:
Angus Cowman":24c6lpmy said:

He77 then we would all know he would be lying don't we
ain't much nice about me and I know it

Angus Cowman":1z5mrcaf said:
upfrombottom":1z5mrcaf said:
Angus Cowman":1z5mrcaf said:

He77 then we would all know he would be lying don't we
ain't much nice about me and I know it
Well you have a nice wife an kids.

Jed

You can say all the orney things you want about AC but they had better be a joke cause he is one darn good guy. :) :)
I really did enjoy meeting up with them visiting. Was kind of nice to find out the people on these forums can be real. So here is the open invitation for anyone coming to west central Illinois to stop and visit.

Angus Guy":39mhqtnc said:
Jed

You can say all the orney things you want about AC but they had better be a joke cause he is one darn good guy. :) :)
I really did enjoy meeting up with them visiting. Was kind of nice to find out the people on these forums can be real. So here is the open invitation for anyone coming to west central Illinois to stop and visit.
Ha, he is a pretty alright guy.

Latest posts