Angus Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

DFF

Reaction score
would like some opinions of our sale consignment. The photo isnt the greatest, we sure do try hard though! I had him ultra sounded a couple weeks ago, I couldnt get it done in the "window" so cant turn in data but was sure impressed with results at 17 months he weighed 1685# and scanned a 20.01 sq in ribeye and had 3.49 IMF .43 BF .55 RF I have been trying to find a suitable adjustment back to yearling age but have been unsuccessful.
All opinions appreciated Thanks DFF
see at http://www.daysfamilyfarm.com

The picture is kinda small but he looks like a real meat machine. That ribeye measurement is literally off the charts.

Kinda hard to find him but he definately there

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":603l3w1v said:
I looked at your website and don't see any Angus Bull. Maybe I just missed seeing it. Good way to promote your website though. ;-)

Sorry you missed it.
He's on the sales page under Howard County Angus Sale Consignments.

3waycross":qbzddmgv said:
The picture is kinda small but he looks like a real meat machine. That ribeye measurement is literally off the charts.

Kinda hard to find him but he definately there

You may have, but if you click on photo it will enlarge, can get a little better look.
I have come up with a approximate per day age ribeye measurement if somewhat correct still gives him a pretty good RE.
Thanks

Latest posts