And the idiots just keep on piling up

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb":2i55e2g0 said:
All in the name of 'religion'!!
nope, mental illness.....Christians dont do thing like that...but you can believe, folks will jump on stuff like this to distance themselves and this country even further from God

It doesn't say it in the article but I would bet he was high on incense.
There has been several cases of the same type of behavior.
My oldest son is a firemen and paramedic and he said the people when they come down have told him the high on incense is a bad high and they lose their minds.

I'm sure there are nice people in Richland Hills, but this guy mixed with the people i have met from that town, make me never wanna be near that part of the DFW area. :shock:

ALACOWMAN":1dcf7ukm said:
alisonb":1dcf7ukm said:
nope, mental illness.....Christians dont do thing like that...but you can believe, folks will jump on stuff like this to distance themselves and this country even further from God
There are many 'religions' ALA. Wars have been started because of religion - so much pain and suffering......

alisonb":1siv59ty said:
ALACOWMAN":1siv59ty said:
alisonb":1siv59ty said:
There are many 'religions' ALA. Wars have been started because of religion - so much pain and suffering......
im aware, but in reality the ""weak minded"" want nothing to do with a god they think would be part of this....just my thoughts.... now yall can pm each other about how backward and ignorant i am :tiphat:

My heart hurts.
There has got to be a way to remove this kind of person from socity

I thought pagan meant things like worshipping Mother Earth, devil worship, and witch craft. Not worshipping God.

Bigfoot":27g2guav said:
I thought pagan meant things like worshipping Mother Earth, devil worship, and witch craft. Not worshipping God.

When I saw that I thought the exact same thing

There is a pagan church here in town. There web page welcomes those three classes of people. Has stars, and other odd features. I check it frequently. Feel like I need to. I have three with innocent blood at home.

Bigfoot":3jmpboqw said:
Anything can be god to someone. The romans had hundreds of Gods and a site dedicated to the "unknown god" just in case they missed one. :lol2: :nod:

TexasBred":1isxx7dv said:
Bigfoot":1isxx7dv said:
Anything can be god to someone. The romans had hundreds of 'false gods" and a site dedicated to the "unknown false god" just in case they missed one. :lol2: :nod:
I fixed that for ya.

alisonb":3429943d said:
ALACOWMAN":3429943d said:
alisonb":3429943d said:

Wars are generally started because of competition for power and wealth, even under the pretense of religion. :2cents:
As for the original topic, the man was obviously mentally unstable.

That's true, just check out the Crusades. I hear the the governing folks in Quebec just released a murderer three years after he killed his children (stabbed them 46 times) ' in a bout of depression'. They say he's all better now. Makes you happy, doesn't it?

greybeard":gcr7twdb said:
TexasBred":gcr7twdb said:
Bigfoot":gcr7twdb said:
Anything can be god to someone. The romans had hundreds of 'false gods" and a site dedicated to the "unknown false god" just in case they missed one. :lol2: :nod:
I fixed that for ya.
Anytime more than gods (plural) mentioned you know they are all "false". ;-)

Latest posts