An abundance of concern

Help Support CattleToday:

cow pollinater

Reaction score
I learned something about myself and my relationship with my wife in marriage counseling a few years ago and I'm still working hard to apply it to our daily life. I learned that my wife has a hard time voicing her deeper concerns and I tend to expect her to voice her concerns more directly so I pick up on the minor jist of the conversation but often times miss the underlying current which was only hinted at...
That's why when she pointed out in a casual conversation that Frisbee was showing his age and Ike is not as gritty as we would like and that pretty much just leaves Nada, who isn't big enough to be real tough, and then later on in a different casual conversation mentioned that she worries about me going to the hills by myself, I did what any loving, concerned husband who is trying hard to address his wife's concerns would do and I went out and bought two pure Catahoula pups from working stock. I couldn't think of any better way to address her concerns about me not having enough dog to keep me safe. :D
I love her and I'd do anything to ease her mind... even if it means more dogs for me. She's complaining now but that's all superficial posturing... Deep down I know that she feels loved by my effort. :heart:

M5farm":19wtm7dd said:
how big is the dog house?????
Ten fenced acres with plenty of barn... couple thousand after you get outside the fence. :lol: She can be mad.
In truth she does love animals *almost* as much as I do. ;-)

J&D Cattle":r0i7n1tz said:
You need your own show, move over Dr Phil we have Doc CP. :lol2:
Just call me Dr.Pheel. Almost the same but with a creepy undertone that makes you worry about revealing to much. :shock:

Latest posts