Ammo shortage again

Help Support CattleToday:

Last edited:
e9m6oknxoaeyrxs.jpeg

You have got to be concerned about an administration that's gives weapons to the enemies while trying to take them from their citizens. 39 months and counting, God help us!

Thank you. I can't get anybody concerned... newest thing people here is "I don't watch the news it's all fake" I'm like I don't watch it I read it. They don't want to know. They still all believe Biden is great cause they are getting checks. 🤦🏽‍♀️ I've tried to explain child credit check are their tax money they won't get tax time. They act like I'm stupid. Some people going to be mad as heck when they don't get their big income checks they expect cause they don't understand they are getting with the child credit monthly.
Scary when one these foreign people run for president. People will be like with Biden think it's wonderful. Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to be racist. I don't believe someone that just came in the country should be president.
Nor do I believe we should have open boarders when people here are homeless and don't have jobs already. It's going to lead to huge problems. We have people panhandling sleeping in the streets.

You have to be born in America to be POTUS!
Thank you. I can't get anybody concerned... newest thing people here is "I don't watch the news it's all fake" I'm like I don't watch it I read it. They don't want to know. They still all believe Biden is great cause they are getting checks. 🤦🏽‍♀️ I've tried to explain child credit check are their tax money they won't get tax time. They act like I'm stupid. Some people going to be mad as heck when they don't get their big income checks they expect cause they don't understand they are getting with the child credit monthly.
Scary when one these foreign people run for president. People will be like with Biden think it's wonderful. Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to be racist. I don't believe someone that just came in the country should be president.
Nor do I believe we should have open boarders when people here are homeless and don't have jobs already. It's going to lead to huge problems. We have people panhandling sleeping in the streets.
You have to born in America to be POTUS

Just bought a couple boxes of 5.56 as what they have want last long and prices will continue to rise.

Well shoot couple boxes won't last long. Go buy some more it will keep. 😊 Until we get there to practice. Lol

Walmart actually had shotgun ammo when I went through today.
Dove season opens Wednesday and for some odd reason very few birds .
Need a front to push some in, there are not many in my haygrazer field.