American Found

Help Support CattleToday:

TLCfromARK":1jdk3pso said:
Here is a bit of an article I saw on General Black Jack Pershing a year or so ago.

"Just before World War I, there were a number of terrorist attacks on the United States forces in the Philippines by Muslim extremists. General Pershing captured 50 terroists and had them tied to posts for execution. He then had his men bring in two pigs and slaughter them in front of the now horrified terrorists." Muslims detest pork because they believe pigs are filthy animals. Some of them simply refuse to eat it, while others won't even touch pigs at all, nor any of their by-products. To them, eating or touching a pig, its meat, it's blood,etc, is to be instantly barred from paradise (and those virgins ) and doomed to hell. "The soldiers then soaked their bullets in the pigs blood and proceeded to execute 49 of the terrorists by firing squad. The soldiers then dug a big hole, dumped in the terrorist's bodies and covered them in pig blood, entrails, etc. They let the 50th man go." According to the article it was 42 years before there was another Muslim extremist attack anywhere in the world.

Don't know where we can find another Black Jack Pershing these days.

We still have the Black Jack Pershings- They just didn't have the ABC's, CBS's , CNN's, and bleeding hearts we have now.

Ok we have treaties on nuke use, drop bunker busters on them equals a small nuke. Then intrduce what's left to Puff the majic dragon. This is war To quote Patton no one every won a war dying for his country , they won it by killing the other poor dumb ba**erd, and let him die for his country.

TxCoUnTrYbOy":1tiv6hy6 said:
they may have said they are at war with everyone, but a lot of the world powers havent declared war on them, so its not really world war 3. im saying if we use nukes, its gonna be nice off a lot of other countries to where they may attack or nuke us.

You must be one of the Xers always worried whats going to happen to me.
By God it's time to stand up and be counted your either with us or against us. You can't keep stradling the fence all you get is a sore crotch. Freedom is not free it comes with a very high price, you can't charge it and hope to pay it off latter. The reason we have what we do today is men and women have been willing to pay the ultimate sacrifice. If your not willing to defend Old Glory with your last breath and drop of blood for future generations, it's time to find a new home.

TxCoUnTrYbOy":12lajhgz said:
they may have said they are at war with everyone, but a lot of the world powers havent declared war on them, so its not really world war 3. im saying if we use nukes, its gonna be nice off a lot of other countries to where they may attack or nuke us.

It's pointless whether other countries have made an official declaration of war. Look at any fist fight. Technically speaking, it's not a fight until both sides are swinging. For as long as only one side that's swinging it's only an a** whipping. We need to step up our side of the fight or that's what they will put on us.

In the 1700s we laughed at the Brits because they tried to 'fight like gentlemen' and marched their infantrymen at us in neat formations while we picked them off from behind the trees. We won because we weren't trying to impress anybody with our manners. These days the Muslims are going to do the same to us – if we let them. Except they hide behind their women and children and use them as shields.

As long as we worry about offending other countries we are tying our own hands. As long as we worry about not using all weapons at our disposal we are bringing a knife to a gunfight.

Craig-TX

The only parts I can't go along with is the blanket muslim condemnation and using all weapons at our disposal. Anything short of nukes is fine with me, but unleash the nuke genie and..................

dun

Craig-TX":g1u7zsh7 said:
TxCoUnTrYbOy":g1u7zsh7 said:

It's pointless whether other countries have made an official declaration of war. Look at any fist fight. Technically speaking, it's not a fight until both sides are swinging. For as long as only one side that's swinging it's only an a** whipping. We need to step up our side of the fight or that's what they will put on us.

In the 1700s we laughed at the Brits because they tried to 'fight like gentlemen' and marched their infantrymen at us in neat formations while we picked them off from behind the trees. We won because we weren't trying to impress anybody with our manners. These days the Muslims are going to do the same to us – if we let them. Except they hide behind their women and children and use them as shields.

As long as we worry about offending other countries we are tying our own hands. As long as we worry about not using all weapons at our disposal we are bringing a knife to a gunfight.

Craig-TX

campground, im with you 100%. i would be willing to spill my blood for America. i honor all of those who fight for america and those who die for america. but i do worry about what will happen to america. think about it, what will other countries do if President Bush decided to hit that little red button? many many more americans would die. many countries will not sit and watch another country be nuked, they will attack, if not nuke, back. that will cause millions of american deaths. we are the most powerful country in the world, but thats only because others are scared to attack. trust me, there are a lot of countries that would love to kill americans. if they get a good enough excuse, they will

All these animals understand is fear By god its time to put some in them.This door to door is BS take out the city there not worth one American. Prisoner abuse BS to get Jap officers in WW2 the military offerd two weeks leave because we killed the little treachoursy bast**ds. As soon as the policy ended Jap officers ended also. The Japs liked beheading also got their attention. I have no room to negotiate my family has spilled to much blood for the USA in the last 200 years. I have what I have today because they were willing to make the sacrifice. To he** with the rest of the world. Who are you worried about the Germans picked two wars starting with France and the Balkins thats bravery. The Japs stared off with the South Pacific and China at a time was stiil throwing rocks under a war lord society. France who cares. I only care about countries that have a union jack or maple leaf.
Nuff Said

Latest posts