Amazing!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
I was out feeding cubes and checking cattle,and after getting back in the truck started to call the house and discovered a hole in my shirt pocket and my cell phone gone.Got out and looked for it and of course what with about 2 1/2 inches of snow didnt find it.
Went down the next day to look around and heard it ringing. Located it in about an inch of snow with tire tracks of my truck running over the top of it and tracks of cattle trampling all around.
Since I don't do anything but talk and listen on a phone I have a dumb phone not a smart phone.
It's a samsung convoy and I highly recomend it to be one tough phone. All that happend is I can no longer read the outside screen
but I never payed any attention to the outside anyhow.

Cal

I buy the cheapest flip phone I can find. Got a new one for Christmas with 16 buttons on it total-Motorola. If I had my way, it would have 12-13 max.

Wife bought my last phone, with a full keyboard, camera, and over 46 different buttons--all on a frame about the same size my little flip phone. Itsy bitsy keys I can hardly push with my little finger, much less read. Not a flip. No matter what kind of carrier I tried, you cant touch the dang thing without pressing a button. I think I called Ecuador a couple of times by mistake and the International Space Station at least once. Only reason I even have one is to call 911 if something goes bad out on the property, like being attacked by El Chupacabra'