AMAC vs AARP....

Help Support CattleToday:

John SD

Reaction score
I paid a 5 yr membership to AMAC this morning. It seems AMAC offers many of the same membership benefits/discounts as AARP.

Best part is AMAC has none of the undesirable political baggage that has become associated with AARP. 8)

I only recently heard of this group. Anyone else a member? http://amac.us/about-us

TennesseeTuxedo":2rb0wg2z said:
M5farm":2rb0wg2z said:
I've heard good things about them and will Join one day when I get old enough. :D

You are old enough for AMAC hot shot. They don't discriminate based on age, anyone can join as an Associate Member.
No political stuff? I'm not even a member and I get all kind of political literature from them. According to their own website:

Association of Mature American Citizens (AMAC) is a United States-based Political Action Committee (PAC) and interest group, founded in 2007 by Daniel Weber, a retired insurance agency owner. AMAC is a membership organization for people age 50 and over, headquartered in New York, NY. AMAC is one of several organizations that markets itself as a conservative alternative to AARP