Almost forgot...

Help Support CattleToday:

You know, it is must be a great experience to have children. I have always, of course in the future, wanted children and I hope I fing the right gal that wants kids as well. I am going to have a stay at home gal around my house. Once again, Congrats! :cboy:

Wife had her first ultrasound last Thursday. Due date is February 22nd, 2007, so we're just heading into the first turn. Name negotiations are interesting so far....for a girl it's set in stone - Emily Aletha, because we both like Emily, and Aletha was the wife's Grandma's middle name.

But for boy names, it's a flock shoot so far. We both like J.W., but can't agree on what they should stand for. Jesse William, Jesse Woodroe, Jacob William, Jeremiah William. Then there's some other names that I've thrown in the mix, just to stir up a fuss. I've always liked Porter, or Tucker, or Emmett, and my great Uncle that taught me to ride was Everett, so the possibilities are endless.

It's a good thing we've got another 7 months to figure it out, but we did this with the first 2 as well.

purecountry":1xqldqes said:
Wife had her first ultrasound last Thursday. Due date is February 22nd, 2007, so we're just heading into the first turn. Name negotiations are interesting so far....for a girl it's set in stone - Emily Aletha, because we both like Emily, and Aletha was the wife's Grandma's middle name.

But for boy names, it's a flock shoot so far. We both like J.W., but can't agree on what they should stand for. Jesse William, Jesse Woodroe, Jacob William, Jeremiah William. Then there's some other names that I've thrown in the mix, just to stir up a fuss. I've always liked Porter, or Tucker, or Emmett, and my great Uncle that taught me to ride was Everett, so the possibilities are endless.

It's a good thing we've got another 7 months to figure it out, but we did this with the first 2 as well.
Thats really cool. Take care. :cboy:

WagaAgeyv":2af5th6z said:
Congratulations! Good Luck! I miss the smell of little babies. Waiting on Grandkids now......maybe in a few more years.

Wag, I would settle for a call from my baby on occasion. :))

They grow up to fast and then they have their own life.

C HOLLAND":13ofbw4j said:
Congrats, Don't kill me I have to ask, did you use the AM/PM 12 hour rule for the new one :))))

The AM/PM 12 hour rule?????? Pardon my ignorance but what the ____ is that?

purecountry":39i9mty7 said:
C HOLLAND":39i9mty7 said:
Congrats, Don't kill me I have to ask, did you use the AM/PM 12 hour rule for the new one :))))

The AM/PM 12 hour rule?????? Pardon my ignorance but what the ____ is that?

It's to do with AI, if they are in heat in the AM you AI them in the PM

Remember: I said don't kill me lol

Congratulations from me as well. There will never be anything more important in your life. Mine are now 13 and 10. They grow up fast.

Latest posts