Alamo

Help Support CattleToday:

I seen the movie......
which one..there have been at least 8.
The one released in 2004 with Billy Bob Thornton as David Crockett is generally said to be the most accurate...or the least inaccurate anyway. Most of what made up much of the John Wayne version never really happened.

which one..there have been at least 8.
The one released in 2004 with Billy Bob Thornton as David Crockett is generally said to be the most accurate...or the least inaccurate anyway. Most of what made up much of the John Wayne version never really happened.
Yeah the John Wayne version, i knew it was a stretch.

I read the book by Brian Kilmeade. It was good and factual. Very interesting.

Sam Houston and the Alamo Avengers: The Texas Victory That Changed American History

I read the book by Brian Kilmeade. It was good and factual. Very interesting.

Sam Houston and the Alamo Avengers: The Texas Victory That Changed American History
Part of the inscription on the San Jacinto monument.
"Measured by its results, San Jacinto was one of the decisive battles of the world. The freedom of Texas from Mexico won here led to annexation and to the Mexican–American War, resulting in the acquisition by the United States of the states of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, California, Utah and parts of Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas and Oklahoma. Almost one-third of the present area of the American Nation, nearly a million square miles of territory, changed sovereignty."

Latest posts