ACLU and Christams....

Help Support CattleToday:

preston39

Reaction score
I like this idea!!!!!!!! How about you?

=====================
"Yes, Christmas cards. This is coming early (really early) so that you can
get ready to include an important address to your list. Read on........
What a GREAT idea!

Fun with the ACLU..... Wanna have some fun this CHRISTMAS? Send the ACLU a
CHRISTMAS CARD this year.

As they are working so very hard to get rid of the CHRISTMAS part of this
holiday, we should all send them a nice, CHRISTIAN, card to brighten up
their dark, sad, little world.

Make sure it says "Merry Christmas" on the inside.(Not outside)

Here's the Address, just don't be rude or crude. (It's Not the Christian
Way, you know!)

ACLU
125 Broad Street
18th Floor New York, NY 10004

Two tons of Christmas cards would freeze their operations because they
wouldn't know if any were regular mail containing contributions. So spend
39 cents and tell the ACLU to leave Christmas alone. Also tell them that
there is no such thing as a "Holiday Tree". . . It's a Christmas Tree even
in the fields!!

And pass this on to your email lists. We really want to communicate with
the ACLU! They really DESERVE us!"
==============================

I remember last Christmas they tried to ban people saying 'Merry Christmas' don't think it caught on though. as most people were addiment that it was going to stay. even the ethnic groups complained. not heard anything this year about it. My Daughter is a Production Manager for Hallmark Cards in the Christmas wrap section, they are doing well and not had any thing said to them about using the phrase Merry Christmas or Happy Christmas and they still use the words Christmas Tree, decorations, I have seen it being used in the big stores that have that sort of thing out all year round now. But we must not loose sight of what Christmas is all about in this commercial world we live in today. The celebration of the Birth of our Lord Jesus.

chrisy":3nm5psbf said:
I remember last Christmas they tried to ban people saying 'Merry Christmas' don't think it caught on though. as most people were addiment that it was going to stay. even the ethnic groups complained. not heard anything this year about it. My Daughter is a Production Manager for Hallmark Cards in the Christmas wrap section, they are doing well and not had any thing said to them about using the phrase Merry Christmas or Happy Christmas and they still use the words Christmas Tree, decorations, I have seen it being used in the big stores that have that sort of thing out all year round now. But we must not loose sight of what Christmas is all about in this commercial world we live in today. The celebration of the Birth of our Lord Jesus.
=======
chrisy...,

It did catch on in some areas.

It's like chopping down a tree...each whack reduces the stability. Several stores developed the term ..season...as marketing words on signs and advertisment. NO doubt several more will this year. Thus the whiddling away at a very important aspect of our moral fiber and national commitment....all in the name of ..."political correctiveness".

There is nothing wrong with letting the world know that we as a nation possess standards that we will not relinquish. Regardless of individual affiliation...our nation was built on... a rock of belief.... in the Lord Jesus Christ.

I for one will resist it with all resoulve. It's a principal I refuse to accept change of.

I am in total agreement, I will campaign along with the rest of them, to KEEP Christmas Christian, if everyone else can have their faiths and holidays without changing the names, I don't see why us Christians can't keep ours in our own Countries. Stores may change the name but I don't think people will, I know my Son and Daughters generation the ones I speak to won't change it. how will you be able to sing 'Oh! Christmas tree' with seasonal tree, makes no sense, sorry I am rambling. :santa:

Am I the only one who has noticed that newscasters are no longer allowed to say "merry christmas"???? they now must say "happy holidays" or say nothing at all??!!! How very, very sad when the VAST majority must AGAIN pay the price for the minority!! :(

From WND

"BRAVE NEW SCHOOLS
Georgetown gets $20 million from prince promoting Islam
Just months later, university ejects evangelical Christians from campus

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: October 25, 2006
1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

The Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding at Georgetown University has been renamed after Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal donated $20 million to its projects. And while that may be just the tail, the dog appears to be moving away from its historic Catholic and Jesuit teaching philosophy too.

The Center's leaders say it now will be used to put on workshops regarding Islam, fostering exchanges with the Muslim world, addressing U.S. policy towards the Muslim world, working on the relationship of Islam and Arab culture, addressing Muslim citizenship and civil liberties, and developing exchange programs for students from the Muslim world.

The "Christian" part of the center's projects at the university that has a history of 200 years of higher education following its Christian founding, is conspicuous by its absence in its website plans for its 10-year future.

But that won't be a surprise to leaders of a number of Christian evangelical groups whose leaders recently were told to leave the campus and not list Georgetown University as a site for operations in the future". ...................

========

And they are doing it with OUR high priced oil money

Full article; http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=52601

I work in a grocery store..last year had a bunch o' nuttys wanting to know why we wern't saying Merry Christmas..Why were we takeing Christ out of the season!! I remember not too long ago TV preachers yelling about stores "Useing the image of Christ to lure people inside!!"

Don't get me wrong, I am concerned with Christmas staying Christian and wish everyone around me Merry Christmas in December. It's not my biggest concern though. My biggest concern is that the other 364 days aren't Christian. Jesus has taken a back burner to tolerance. Tolerance isnt what saves people from Hell. Christians need to stand up every day not just make a big deal out of Christmas trees not being called Holiday Trees. There are too many "Christians" out there that forget about their faith except at Easter and Christmas and then they don't sound very sincere over their fight for keeping Christmas Christian. Their atheist friends have a hard time believing it is that important to them when most of the year they live like Jesus doesn't exsist.
I am concerned about what non-Christians are doing to destroy Christianity but I am more concerned about what Christians are doing. I think of the quote from Brennan Manning: "The single greatest cause of atheism in the world today is Christians, who acknowledge Jesus with their lips, and then walk out the door, and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable."
I will continue saying Merry Christmas but if a non-Christian says Happy Holidays that is fine. Why should I expect them to understand Christmas if they don't know Christ? It will be a reminder to me that I am not doing a good enough job of going and making disciples in all the nations... which includes my own.

"FAITH UNDER FIRE
College removes cross – from chapel!
William & Mary says move designed to make space less 'faith specific'

Posted: October 27, 2006
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

Wren Chapel
The cross from the altar area of the chapel at the College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, Va., has been removed to ensure the space is seen as a nondenominational area, explains administrator Melissa Engimann.

"In order to make the Wren Chapel less of a faith-specific space, and to make it more welcoming to students, faculty, staff and visitors of all faiths, the cross has been removed from the altar area," Engimann announced in an e-mail to staff.

The cross will be returned to the altar for those who wish to use it for events, services or private prayer.

The cross was in place because of the college's former association with the Anglican Church. Though the college is now nondenominational and became publicly supported in 1906, the room will still be considered a chapel, college officials said".
========
I guess this means...BUDDA...will be brought in at times.

Unbelieveable!!

"O'Connor new chancellor
of cross-removing college
Former Supreme Court justice oversaw
ejection of Christian symbol from chapel

Posted: October 27, 2006
5:00 p.m. Eastern

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

Former Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor

Former Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor is the new chancellor of the College of William & Mary, which has taken the unusual step of removing a cross from its chapel in an effort to ensure the area is seen as a "non-denominational area."

"In order to make the Wren Chapel less of a faith-specific space, and to make it more welcoming to students, faculty, staff and visitors of all faiths, the cross has been removed from the altar area," administrator Melissa Engimann announced in an e-mail to the staff of the Williamsburg, Va., institution.

The cross will be returned to the altar for those who wish to use it for events, services or private prayer.

The cross was in place because of the college's former association with the Anglican Church. Though the college is now nondenominational and became publicly supported in 1906, the room will still be considered a chapel, college officials said.

O'Connor, who in July announced her intention to retire as an associate justice, was subsequently named chancellor of the college, succeeding Henry Kissinger, former secretary of state, who was appointed in 2000."

Liberals are like red wasp, they start out with one wasp and a two hole nest on the front porch. You think if you let them be all will live happy you come out in a week or two and you now have a hundred of the red liberal pest looking to attack you in your own house so you are going to have to fight them with one or a hundred on the nest. I can really find no useful purpose for red wasp or liberals.

Latest posts