A special Happy Birthday wish for CB!

Help Support CattleToday:

Well it has been a great day I have talked to every grankid and kid ear is about wore out.
I am going to beat the oldest grandson for messin with me, must have learned that devious behavior from his grandmother.

He called this morning to say happy birthday while I was talking to him the next thing I know I talking with my neighbor.
I said how in he!! did you get on my phone when I was talkin with Jesse and haven't push any button's. Then I ask where he was? Neighbor say's he with Jesse, now I am really getting confused. Told the neighbor he had better put that boy on the line now!! Then Jesse say's he is with my neighbor and they are coming up the hill. Now I step out of my shop and there aint no one coming up my hill. Now I am starting to get PO'd and said boy you better tell me where you are now! I am going to wear your ass out. All I here is laughter three of grandkid's had run into my neighbor at one of the heifer show's in Houston and decide to have a little fun.

The wheels may turn slow but there is payment to be made. I will collect.

Happy Birthday Mr. Caustic!! Here's wishing you many more!

If the devious one is in Houston, that should give you plenty of time to plan out a good gag to get even.

Katherine

Latest posts