A Quick Question.

Help Support CattleToday:

biosucks

Reaction score
I raise purebred Bull on my farm. A town meeting is coming up about whether or not we should allow a waste transfer station be built in our town. I'm worried how the hightened traffic will affect my livestock.

Please reply, Or if you Have any helpful sites please post them here as well.
Thank you.

There are high density areas in houston next to a major freeways that have cattle. There seems to be no ill efffects at all. I guess, like us, they adapt.

Methinks your livestock will take scarce notice of the increased traffic. If anything, it will add interest to their lives by giving them more vehicles to observe and ponder on.

ga. prime":1d5vclp4 said:
Methinks your livestock will take scarce notice of the increased traffic. If anything, it will add interest to their lives by giving them more vehicles to observe and ponder on.

My cattle got their first look at bicycles Monday. There is new highway construction by my pastures. Mother was using this untraveled area for exercise for her and three children on bikes. Tore those cows up. They were running and still looking when the bikes went out of sight. :lol:

Latest posts