a prayer request

Help Support CattleToday:

chippie

Reaction score
Could you all please send a prayer for our son-in-law, his sisters, our daughter and grandchildren? His mother was killed yesterday in an accident. She was unloading cattle panels and they slipped. I think that she was alone at the time. It is so sad. We do things daily, yet never expect things to go so wrong.

Thank you so very much.

Sorry to hear about that terrible accident.. our prayers and thoughts are with you & your family chippie.

Thank you everyone. We all are still stunned. A simple task gone wrong. It was something that she had done many times before. I sure wish that she had someone go with her.

"Re: a prayer request"

Done.
It's really hard to understand the Lord's way and plan sometimes, but He does have one for us.

Done.
I don't intend to sound crass or uncaring but I hope I get to go out that way, fast, without warning, doing what I do. It's still a tragedy for the family but death is a shock no matter what the circumstances are.

prayers sent from here.thats the thing about farm work the unexpected could happen.noy being mean when i say this but i to would rather go out doing what i love.

Latest posts