A new Business Opportunity for you........

Help Support CattleToday:

Nowland Farms

Reaction score
Dear CattleToday Friends,

I know that some of you are always looking for new sound opportunities for investment.

I don't know if you would be interested in this, but I thought I would mention it to you because it could be a real "sleeper" in making a lot of money with very little investment.

I am considering starting a large cat ranch at our property in Central Mexico. It is my purpose to start rather small, with about one million cats. Each cat averages about twelve kittens each year; skins can be sold for about 20 cents for the white ones and up to 40 cents for the black. This will give us 12 million cat skins per year to sell at an average price of around 32 cents, making our revenues about $3 million a year. This really averages out to $10 thousand a day - excluding Sundays and holidays.

A good Mexican cat man can skin about 50 cats per day at a wage of $3.15 a day. It will only take 663 men to operate the ranch so the net profit would be over $8,200 per day.

Now, the cats would be fed on rats exclusively. Rats multiply four times as fast as cats. We would start a rat ranch adjacent to our cat farm. If we start with a million rats, we will have four rats per cat each day. The rats will be fed on the carcasses of the cats that we skin. This will give each rat a quarter of a cat. You can see by this that this business is a clean operation -- self-supporting and really automatic throughout. The cats will eat the rats and the rats will eat the cats and we will get the skins.

Let me know if you are interested; as you can imagine, I am rather particular who I want to get into this, and want the fewest investors possible.

Eventually, it is my hope to cross the cats with snakes, for they will skin themselves twice a year! This would save the labor costs of skinning as well as give me two skins for one cat.

May I hear from you at your earliest opportunity?

Sincerely,

Are you gunna tame all these cats? If so you will need to invest in a cat tamer, and they can be pretty expensive, but im willing to do it for a low price! ;-) :lol:

Katy

Count me in this sounds like a winner, unlike all the scams I keep being taken in by! As soon as I get my share of the $6000 000 I sent money to release from Nigeria last month, I will be able to invest!

As a sideline you could also rent them to cat jugglers like in "The Jerk"

dun":3rhyhhm6 said:
As a sideline you could also rent them to cat jugglers like in "The Jerk"
Yep you could Dun.I look at it as also serving as a "Cat House', where all the breeding can take place.

Count me in, for a dozen Persians, and Siamese.

Where do I sign up... I'm must be good at this cat finding thing because I turn around and see six :eek: .

Man it sounds GREAT! But as a public service to all of my co-board members, I will not invest. I know that if I get in Al Gore will say unattached cat skins are a cause of global warming.

Can we see pics of your place in Mexico?

Cuz

Lammie":3fcmt6cr said:
What are we doing with these cat skins?

Lammie, we are selling them. Remember, 20 cents for the white ones and up to 40 cents for the black ones. I can't tell you who is buying. I don't want to give out all my secrets and let someone jump in on this opportunity.

CUZ":3fcmt6cr said:
....Can we see pics of your place in Mexico?
Cuz

All in good time my friend, all in good time. Just invest 1st and everything will be revealed.

I don't know. With the price of corn rising and all, we might lose money on feeding the mice. Probably need to do some research on alternative foodstuffs for mice before we get in over our heads. :lol:

Gotcha. I how'd I miss that. :oops: I think there ought to be some federal grant money available somewhere. After all, once this gets going, we should be able to turn the tide on the trade deficit with China! :lol: :lol:

Don't forget all the "Cat Gut" that could be sold in this deal.

We still need fiddle strings.

I see this as a golden opportunity, however, if you are doing this in Mexico where are you going to find illegal workers to employ?!?!?

jw":2yuyce5y said:
I see this as a golden opportunity, however, if you are doing this in Mexico where are you going to find illegal workers to employ?!?!?

You could sneak in workers from Guatemala.

And if all that doesn't work out we could always sell 3 or 4 cats with potato(e) canons. By the way, it ain't true that cats always land on their feet - not when shot out of a potato canon anyways. After the first 100 feet or so they seem to get a little dis-oriented (I'm told). :shock: