• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Go with the rat anyway!

• Total voters

Reaction score
I thinking about finally giving an Avatar to myself. I thought this might be appropriate, or maybe a big rat, but I couldn't find any of those. Any other suggestions? :D

Andybob":2uwk2ptp said:
I can't say,As i have never met you, I don't know if it is a good likeness! ;-)

The rat or the baby? :lol: I assure you some people on this board would sware I have a tail.. ;-)

I was thinking about just putting a cowboy hat on the baby! :D

I remember when you first got on here and started slamming my cattle. I remember you stating I must buy my cattle at the sale barn because you saw one picture of one of my cows.

I would say the tail on the end of a donkey would fit you well.

flaboy-":2bq8pf3i said:
I remember when you first got on here and started slamming my cattle. I remember you stating I must buy my cattle at the sale barn because you saw one picture of one of my cows. I would say the tail on the end of a donkey would fit you well.

Maybe you should reread the thread you refer too. Don't think there was a picture one of your cattle in it. There was no slamming of you cattle, just a hint that your problem might be your selection process. I remember allot of complaining from you and you beating yourself up real bad over buying some Herefords that "you" weren't happy with. Heck I even offered you a bull and you didn't take me up on it.

I think you should change your Avatar!

To a big bottle of "whine" :lol: :lol:

flaboy-":oo4eoyn3 said:
You got my vote. Pin the tail on the 1848. ;-)

:lol: :lol: Actually I had already thought of that, but someone had the A$$ taken. ;-)

Bullbuyer":3rddkcm7 said:
Get that baby picture off here - is it yours ?
Don't want to say much but is the kid a little constipated ? looks like he's real uncomfortable.

I thought it was hilareous! I got it from the avatar groups on this site. :D I think it is either Frankies grandchild after hearing a lulaby filled with Angus facts and MARC data, or Texan's reaction when he saw a Hereford with "horns". :lol:

Latest posts