A like button

Help Support CattleToday:

Boogie don't you think it's already bad enuf with all the cutting and pasting going on here.. BTW myself included. We already have facebook for that stuff, don't we?

3waycross":1h8xcvs3 said:
Boogie don't you think it's already bad enuf with all the cutting and pasting going on here.. BTW myself included. We already have facebook for that stuff, don't we?

I do not, but it is for that very reason that I have never done the FB, twitter, (whatever) thing. Like-dislike-friend--unfriend...

Last time I visited my end laws one of my sisters-in-law went on for hours and hours about how one of her own sisters had "Unfriended me". This is a 40 something year old woman with 2 grown kids--you would have thought someone had shot her kids and burned her house down from all the dramatic crap she was spouting..

dislikebutton.png

backhoeboogie":3do8hasq said:
Macon,

We really need a like button.

What would you do with a like button?
I thought I was technologically advanced knowing what the PrtSc button on my keyboard is for.

I don't really care one way or the other, but I'm on another forum that has a like button. I consider it's for times when I read a post where someone stated something that I really like and agree with. I didn't really have anything to add, but wanted to acknowledge that I agreed and didn't want to make another post just to say "I agree," so, I just hit the like button.

Some say it might turn into a popularity contest. Hmm. I would think the members on a cattle forum would be laid back and logical enough to avoid that, but who am I to say. I read in another post that this forum once had two or three threads locked a day! :shock: Good grief! I was briefly on a sex forum once that didn't have that many threads locked. What in the world goes on here sometimes? :lol2:

I don't know what a "like" button is. I reckon that makes me a primitive type person. But I have to ask; If CT has a "Like" button, will they have a "Dislike" button. I do not know what you all are talking about. I figured if I liked or disliked the subject matter of a post enough to respond, I would type something on my keyboard. Otherwise, I would move on.

Latest posts