A few pics of new arrivals

Help Support CattleToday:

talltimber

Reaction score
I finally got a bull bought. Black Granite son yearling, high calving ease, pos birthweight, 38cm, moderate milk. Opinions welcomed.

A handful of 9 mo old BR Destination heifers I'm gonna try

Thank you Bigfoot and RH.
RH, I did.
If by separated you mean the heifers from the bull I bought, then they were never together. The heifers with the bull in the pics are some I raised and are ready. The new opens are with a maggot injured steer from last year we are going to eat. He's their babysitter for now, showing them the single strand hot wire and how to get around. If that's not what you mean, then I no comprende. lol

talltimber":3huunlx7 said:
Thank you Bigfoot and RH.
RH, I did.
If by separated you mean the heifers from the bull I bought, then they were never together. The heifers with the bull in the pics are some I raised and are ready. The new opens are with a maggot injured steer from last year we are going to eat. He's their babysitter for now, showing them the single strand hot wire and how to get around. If that's not what you mean, then I no comprende. lol

That's good!!!!!
I'm planning on going to the show me select sale in fruitland on Saturday. Trying to get a few more spring cows. If the price is right.

I think they will be off a little from what they've been. That's why I bought these, to begin a spring group. I may should have waited on the sale this weekend. I would like to go to watch the sale but dont know if I will be able to. Got another grandbaby coming any day now.

Thank you, cd.

Latest posts