A couple of Shorthorn Herdsires (UPDATED PICTURES)

Help Support CattleToday:

Coyote

Reaction score
Cattle_aug_07_015.jpg

Alta Cedar Ultimate 130K son
76p.jpg

Muridale Buster 14K son[/b]

Thanks TNMasterBeefProducer for posting the pictures. I can't find where the UBBCode is.

The top bull is by Alta Cedar Ultimate 130K and his maternal grandmother is 100% Australian. BW- 95; WW-628;
YW-1062

The bottom bull is one of our heifer bulls and is by Muridale Buster 14K BW-70; WW-548; YW-985

Both bulls are pure Shorthorn no Maine in them

Excellent bulls Scott, you just need to take them out and show people what you have.

Unless you are trying to keep you income to a minimum. :lol:

Judging from a single photo, that second bull is one of the nicest I've seen posted in a long while. Of any breed. I wish the shorthorn breeders in the states produced animals like that. If you have more pictures of him and wouldn't mind posting them I would be interested in seeing them. You should be proud.

cfpinz

I like your bulls. But what's the deal? Grass that hasn't been grazed, no cows in sight :roll: How are they herd sires :?:
Are they retired? not with cows right now?

I'm only curious.

Just that; I have six herd bulls been working since 1st of June, and they don't have pasture or flesh like yours.

mnmtranching to answer your questions , there are cows around, when we take pictures we like to get only the animal that we are taking the picture of in the photo , just like the profesional photographers.(then we send the picture away to be fudged, ;-) haha, no just kidding)

The top bull the picture was taken the other day, the bottom picture was taken in the spring,
we don't have another picture of the bottom bull right now but will try and get one.

Thanks for all the positive comments

Alot of difference between these bulls and some that were posted on here earlier. That second one looks like a nice bull. Waiting on the other pictures.

Coyote":1zqspr7w said:
Thanks TNMasterBeefProducer for posting the pictures. I can't find where the UBBCode is.

The top bull is by Alta Cedar Ultimate 130K and his maternal grandmother is 100% Australian. BW- 95; WW-628;
YW-1062

The bottom bull is one of our heifer bulls and is by Muridale Buster 14K BW-70; WW-548; YW-985

Both bulls are pure Shorthorn no Maine in them

Sure would like to see more pictures of this second bull, and info on where he came from semen or embryos?

Here is the side picture of the bottom bull. This picture was taken after we pulled him from the heifers. He is a bull we bred ourself, his sire is Muridale Buster.

Sorry mnmtranching I didn't get any pictures with cows in the back ground but I did find some ground in the pasture with the least amount of grass.
BSX_76P.jpg

Latest posts