900-Pound Cattle-Eating Gator

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
That would make a lot of gator burgers. Wonder how gators dress out?

AATnw70.img

Last edited:
Not far from me last year a sniper shot a bikie in the chest at a speedway event from outside the ground, about 300 meters away. The bikie was in the crowd. One shot. Not sure what gun he was using but had military training. He will be in jail a very long time. I think what makes that shot incredible the target was in a crowd of people so the pressure to get it right would have been immense, as it was the bullet grazed a small boy before hitting the bikie. Was quite a shocking thing to happen here.

Not far from me last year a sniper shot a bikie in the chest at a speedway event from outside the ground, about 300 meters away. The bikie was in the crowd. One shot. Not sure what gun he was using but had military training. He will be in jail a very long time. I think what makes that shot incredible the target was in a crowd of people so the pressure to get it right would have been immense, as it was the bullet grazed a small boy before hitting the bikie. Was quite a shocking thing to happen here.
What was the motive?

Latest posts