9/11/01 Shall we never forget.

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms

Reaction score
Just a reminder to everyone how fast life can change. Our thoughts and prayers are with the families that suffered the greatest lose imaginable on this day 15 years ago today.

We will never forget. I had just retired from my business and was having my morning coffee while watching the morning news, and there it was. God bless America.

Had just gotten home from testing cows, was eating breakfast and just couldn't believe my eyes as watching the tv news when there was a break in with unedited videos of the towers being hit. My family in Ct had neighbors who traveled to NY to work and several were lost there. My brothers girlfriend lost her husband in the towers and raised her kids alone. God bless everyone of them and somehow may we get back to the everyone pulling together that was fostered by that tragic event.

I will always firmly believe we missed a great chance to significantly whittle down our stockpile of nuclear weapons on Sept 12, 2001.
Never forget.

I was washing carrots.. first day of it to get through a 1 acre field.. 70,000 lbs of them.. My grandmother phoned us from Switzerland to see if we were alright

If anyone watched the opening ceremony of the Kansas City/San Diego game, that was my son in law piloting the B2 Bomber flyover at the end of the national anthem. Yup, my husband & I both cried.

cant forget father past away two weeks prior,he had been volunteer E M T for local rescue since him an handful got it started.ex ww2 vet no never forget !

Never forget. Drastic actions need to be well thought out before they are implemented but I agree with GB. Our leaders missed a chance to make a statement that would never be forgotten. God be with the innocent civilians and the heroes that lost their lives as well as the families that had to pick up the pieces and carry on :tiphat:

I believe as time goes on and generations pass away the event will be forgotten , especially as the muslin population out grows the Christian population. It is predicted by 2043 the white population will be the minority. How many of the young generation know what our fathers and grandfathers went through in WW 1 and 2 to keep this country free. :2cents:

cowboy43":zj48m6ef said:
I believe as time goes on and generations pass away the event will be forgotten , especially as the muslin population out grows the Christian population. It is predicted by 2043 the white population will be the minority. How many of the young generation know what our fathers and grandfathers went through in WW 1 and 2 to keep this country free. :2cents:
People forget very quickly.
They may remember or read about it as intellectual fact, but not know or remember the real meaning.
We were watching some WWII film on TV recently and my wife remarked that it should be required to show it in schools. I agreed but wonder if it would make much of an impact or would it be viewed as just another entertainment production with no more meaning than fiction.

Latest posts