50 cc Pistol Syringe ?

Help Support CattleToday:

I have a Hauptner and a couple Allflex but the inexpensive Ideal is by far my favorite because it's easier for me to use, especially if I'm giving something thick/viscous like Resflor Gold or LA (and definitely easier in cold weather). They actually last a long time but if I break it or it finally wears out, they're cheap enough to just buy another.

Ideal 50cc Pro-Shot II Syringe (orschelnfarmhome.com)

I had 2 Ideal guns but I lost one in the moves. Everyone around here has Allflex based on what I see and use at the brandings. When I went to the livestock supply to replace my lost gun all they carry is Allflex. I don't know if that is all they carry because it is what everyone wants. Or that is what everyone has because that is all the store carries. Either way I now have an Ideal and an Allflex.

Roux seem to last forever. If mine are any indication.
Roux are my hands down favorite. But they require the user to pay attention to what they're doing. We always kept a quarter on the table next to the vaccines. When you refill your syringe you check the torque on the big screw in the pistol grip.
I don't always have the most experienced help so after people crushing barrels between shoulders and headgates. And not keeping that screw tight. I finally gave up and bought enough Allflex syringes that my Rouxs stay in the vet box, and only get used by me.