5 Minute Chocolate Cake

Help Support CattleToday:

vclavin

Reaction score
THE 5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE CAKE FOR ONE PERSON.....HOW NEAT

For those nights when you can't wait to make a full cake!!!

5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE
4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
A small splash of vanilla extract
1 large coffee mug (MicroSafe)

Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again.
Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts.
The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous)..

And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world?
Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!

I can usually beat that time when it comes to eating it, so this must really be a 10 minute chocolate cake, huh? :D

I have. Got it from an email awhile back, seems to be the same recipe. Not the best chocolate cake ever, but definitely edible. It would have been better with chocolate chips but I didn't have any at the time. The microwave doesn't create as nice of a texture as oven baking, but I could see kids just loving this.

I tried it too and its not bad. Definitely not the best cake in the world but what do you expect for 5 minutes. Is a great fun snack for the kids.

ga.prime":3rl6p3px said:
Santas and Duhram Reds":3rl6p3px said:
We may definitely try this with the kids.
:lol2: I positively probably will not.

Why?!? Is it cause their eyes buldge out of their heads after 2 minutes in the microwave or are you afraid they'll eat to much and get fat?

Why not just make a thick paste out of creame and cocoa powder and eat that. Saves all the fuss

Jogeephus":vwefz98q said:
ga.prime":vwefz98q said:
Santas and Duhram Reds":vwefz98q said:

Why?!? Is it cause their eyes buldge out of their heads after 2 minutes in the microwave or are you afraid they'll eat to much and get fat?
Neither. I wasn't critiquing the recipe nor anyone who makes or doesn't make it or eats or doesn't eat it. I was finding humor in the antagonistic relationship between modifiers and predicates.

Jogeephus":p3rojr6e said:
ga.prime":p3rojr6e said:
Santas and Duhram Reds":p3rojr6e said:

Ehh... I tried it (the cake) a couple years ago...Since I'm not a cake fan I'll wait for something better.

ga.prime":3b6dpddp said:
Jogeephus":3b6dpddp said:
You must have done good in english class.
:lol2: My Mom was an English teacher.

Hay, my ma were one two or Juan two

When I was a kid I had a real quick chocolate recipe; you need a table spoon and a box of Nestle Quick chocolate milk mix. First pry off the lid, quietly. Next get a real heaping spoon full of mix. Then insert in mouth and quickly look around for mom. Quickly replace lid and exit the pantry.

BTW I think the 5 minute recipe cake would be great for kids..... May sprinkle som nestle quick on top.

Alan

Alan":15zorvtk said:
Hay, my ma were one two or Juan two
A woman had twins, one named Juan and one named Jumal. A friend asked her about it and said she had only seen Juan. The mother replied, If you;ve Juan you've seen Jumal. A mexican woman had twin boys named Jose and Hose B

[/quote]
A woman had twins, one named Juan and one named Jumal. A friend asked her about it and said she had only seen Juan. The mother replied, If you;ve Juan you've seen Jumal. A mexican woman had twin boys named Jose and Hose B[/quote]

Dunn,I think you've been couped up in the house a little too long also. :lol:

Cal

Latest posts