3waycross ........

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross":3rh6z2yj said:
Thanks everyone. I sure appreciate my Cattle Today family.

........and the new Left handed Benelli 20ga is laying on the coffee table waiting to be broke in. My lovely wife encouraged me to buy it earlier this summer. Dove season is just days away :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Dove season starts here labor day.

skyhightree1":hsaeofv4 said:
3waycross":hsaeofv4 said:
Thanks everyone. I sure appreciate my Cattle Today family.

........and the new Left handed Benelli 20ga is laying on the coffee table waiting to be broke in. My lovely wife encouraged me to buy it earlier this summer. Dove season is just days away :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Dove season starts here labor day.

Same here! :D

Boy these birthday wishes started early for us left coast guys. :lol: Vic, I hope you have a fantastic day with freinds and family! Happy birthday my friend ...... Another year for us all! :mrgreen:

:bday: :tiphat:
Alan

Happy Birthday :bday: :bday: :bday:

Why is it that all us really nice smart people have birthdays clustered together? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Happy belated Birthday Dave ! I never replied to that thread because I already wished MM a Happy Birthday on FB ,sorry I missed it . :tiphat:

Happy B-day 3-way! You helped me more than you can imagine a couple years ago with my bull selection. You remind me a lot of my friends I see on a daily basis. Kind of a dickhead, but I get your sarcasm and still like ya!

ohiosteve":1q9srdbu said:
Happy B-day 3-way! You helped me more than you can imagine a couple years ago with my bull selection. You remind me a lot of my friends I see on a daily basis. Kind of a dickhead, but I get your sarcasm and still like ya!

Thanks......I think :lol:

3waycross":34w2cvxr said:
ohiosteve":34w2cvxr said:

Thanks......I think :lol:

I'd take that as a racial slur. He didn't use a capital D.

Sorry, I meant Dickhead, but in the nicest way possible! I really did learn a lot from your advice on bull selection.

Latest posts