3Waycross

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks everyone for your birthday wishes(even Caustic,LOLOL).

Actually i had to work today a LOT. We are leaving for Canada tomorrow afternoon. Gonna make a road trip up to north of Calgary a ways to see a real great Gal and her hubby.

Then swing down thru BC and maybe Washington State on the way home. We may even get to do a bit of crabbin while we are there. I am finally gonna get to fish the Bow river in Alberta for some big browns and possibly go after some walleye and Northerns.

Should be a great trip.

BTW here's a little gift from me to all of you.

I stopped by the pawn shop today to buy a used chipper/shredder and when i started to write the check i looked at the owner and said "hey what's the date today"

:shock: :lol2:

3waycross":qsmuyb4q said:

I stopped by the pawn shop today to buy a used chipper/shredder and when i started to write the check i looked at the owner and said "hey what's the date today"

:lol2: :lol2:
Cal

3waycross":zclj56of said:

Probably took another 4 hours for it to register. :mrgreen:

TexasBred":3qs2h214 said:
3waycross":3qs2h214 said:

Probably took another 4 hours for it to register. :mrgreen:

close

Latest posts