2nd Amendment & Supreme court

Help Support CattleToday:

Nowland Farms

Reaction score
Breaking news at 9:15 am CT-

The Supreme Counrt in a 5-4 decision confirms our right and the 2nd Amendment to own and bear firemarms.

It is a great day for legal gun owners.

Thats good to know. I'm glad the NRA is helping with what we fund them for.

Nowland Farms":piwtkiqe said:
Breaking news at 9:15 am CT-

The Supreme Counrt in a 5-4 decision confirms our right and the 2nd Amendment to own and bear firemarms.

It is a great day for legal gun owners.

Your statement could be construed as a juxtaposition of opposing viewpoints:

One one hand you say "OUR right to own and bear"...........

On the other hand you say only "legal" gunowners have that right.

These legalities will be argued again. I hope a wise SCOTUS will hear those arguments.

they finally did something right.here a few years ago texas passed a law saying you can defend yours an your families lives if threatered or being robbed.the 1st week 5 or 6 burglers was shot an killed or wounded.

Conagher":wowyfgp6 said:
The 5-4 decision scares me to death; it should have been an unanimous decision.

I agree, It means we have 4 total idiots on the supreme court. One more and we would have been in trouble.

I heard on the radio this wasn't just about D.C. it could have affected the whole country.

It was a good win for America, the Constitution, and the people of Washington, D.C.

The funny thing is Barack Obama agreed with the ban on guns in our nations capital when he ran against Clinton, but today he agrees with the Supreme Courts decision. I really hope people find the truth out about him, because it looks as if our next president will be nominating ATLEAST 2 more Justices.

Here's a story on it:

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/supreme-co ... 1200219591

Don't always agree with court rulings, but I think they got this one right. I've always wondered how outright bans on handguns in Washinton D.C., Chicago, San Francisco, etc. could possibly be constiutional. I still wonder why it took so long for someone to challege such nonsense. My hats off to the man that finally did.

Not going to discuss the presidential candidates but one thing is always at or near the top of my list when deciding who to vote for: Who do I want nominating dozens, and possibly hundreds, of federal judges over the next four years? Remember, most of them are there for as long as they want, or until they die, and will influence our lives long after any president has come and gone.

FarmGirl10":2vv4w6gm said:
Thats good to know. I'm glad the NRA is helping with what we fund them for.

Are you meaning members of the NRA or taxpayers or what Farmgirl. I'm not sure I understand.

Latest posts