25 Largest

Help Support CattleToday:

CopeMan

Reaction score
Does anyond know where you can research and find a list of the 25 largest Seedstcok operations and Cow/caf operations besides Virginia Tech Cooperative? They information is outdated

Google? Seems to me I can find nearly anything there. Sometimes I have to try different terms until it finds what I want.

Cattle-Fax does the research on this and every year posts the 25 largest Seedstock producers, commercial producers, feeders, packers, etc. It might be on their website but it is always published in NCBA's National Cattleman's magazine about this time of year.

Each year most breed associations post a list of their top 100 registrations. May take a little leg work but that should narrow the field.

CopeMan":1czntgfv said:
Does anyond know where you can research and find a list of the 25 largest Seedstcok operations and Cow/caf operations besides Virginia Tech Cooperative? They information is outdated

I think RA Brown in Texas is the largest seedstock operator, overall. The last I knew Deseret Ranches in FL was the largest commercial cow/calf operation in the US. When you find the info, let us know.

Latest posts