Help Support CattleToday:

hurleyjd

Reaction score
Greetings from Kenya.
2019 is rapidly fading away. I have enough money saved to not have to work for the rest of the year.

Here is hoping everyone has a prosperous and good year for 2020. May all or your dreams come true.

Any how Happy new Year.

Happy New Years.
I also have enough money to not have to work the rest of the year. Although I'm going to get pretty hungry here in a few weeks. :lol:

sstterry said:
Caustic Burno said:
Dirt Farmer said:
Happy New Year!! What's going on in Kenya?

Where our last illustrious leader was from.

No that was Hawaii! Even Trump finally admitted it.

Happy New Year all!

So they say.
Admitting it and believing is two different things. Sometimes that's just easier path to take. I can explain it too them but can't understand it for them.

Caustic Burno said:
sstterry said:
Caustic Burno said:
Where our last illustrious leader was from.

No that was Hawaii! Even Trump finally admitted it.

Happy New Year all!

So they say.
Admitting it and believing is two different things. Sometimes that's just easier path to take. I can explain it too them but can't understand it for them.
Kenya is 82% Christian. Was once a British colony. Kenya gained independence Dec. 12 1963. The constitution gives a lot of rights and freedoms. Life begins at conception. No second amendment but you can be licensed to own a firearm. Could be if at the time they have been independent for 244 years as we are then they will probable make a lot of improvements and advance as nation with a lot of wealth. United States declared independence on July 4 1775 and is still trying to define what it means.

Latest posts