2016 Va Forage and Grassland Council Winter Meetings

Help Support CattleToday:

pdfangus

Reaction score
As discussed in another thread....

here is some basic information about the Virginia Forage and Grassland Council winter meetings.

This meeting, repeated four times in four consecutive days around the state will likely be the premier meeting and gathering of authorities on the topic of Fescue, in the country this year....

The actual flyer should be available this week....with more detail. I will post it when I get it...

this will give you the speaker list and the dates and locations.... save the date most convenient to you.....register early as some sites will fill to capacity...as soon as we get the registration information out....

As a board member, I will probably go to Both Blackstone and Brandy Station and to Weyers Cave as well....Wytheville is just too far away for me to make a day trip....

http://vaforages.org/2016-winter-forage-conferences/

Well no matter how you get there.

It will be an opportunity for me to meet you and perhaps have lunch with you and get to shake your hand....

They usually have a fairly good barbecue lunch at the Blackstone events...

pdfangus":3t5iopq3 said:
Well no matter how you get there.

It will be an opportunity for me to meet you and perhaps have lunch with you and get to shake your hand....

They usually have a fairly good barbecue lunch at the Blackstone events...

Works for me. :tiphat:

i HAVE THE OFFICIAL FLYER AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR THE VA FORAGE AND GRASSLAND WINTER MEETINGS.

IT IS A PDF AND i HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO POST A PDF HERE .....

SO IF YOU WANT THE INFORMATION SHOOT ME AN E-MAIL AND i WILL SEND IT TO YOU DIRECTLY...

TOPIC OF THE MEETING IS FESCUE, FESCUE MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES AND FESCUE RELATED TO ANIMAL HEALTH AND PERFORMANCE.

i THINK THERE WILL BE SOME NEW CUTTING EDGE STUFF AT THESE MEETINGS.

IF YOU ARE IN A STATE BORDERING VIRGINIA IT MIGHT BE WORTH THE TRIP....

PDF if you email it to my personal email I am sure I can post it for you if you want. Let me know if you did email it so I know to check it.

grass_zpsoldm02y0.png

grass%202_zpshhnnue4p.png

I'm thinking I may be going to one of those meetings. The one in Weyers Cave is the closest for me. Just a ride up and over the mountain. Take about 40 minutes, maybe.

Thanks for posting this info.

I plan on going to Blackstone, Weyers Cave and Brandy Station....
Since I am on the board, I need to help out wherever I can.....
Wytheville is just a bit tooo far to make a day trip....

Latest posts