2014 Game Identification

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Just thought some of you might like to have a better idea of what you are shooting at in this upcoming year.

How come they do the Silhouetts from an "above" perspective?
I am glad they included the evil tree tho--I'd have never known what one looked like.

Its not the tree you are aiming at but the silhouette just to the right of it. That's 50 points in the new game I'm working on. :mrgreen:

Glad I got a couple boxes of these for Christmas.
drone-loads-product-image-2.jpg

I gotta admit ignorance here. I thought drones were used by the military. Why are we shooting them?

That's interesting Jo. I don't like it because I really don't like the government and I think the EPA shouldn't exist. But to be honest I have nothing to hide.

denvermartinfarms":3eun54g5 said:
That's interesting Jo. I don't like it because I really don't like the government and I think the EPA shouldn't exist. But to be honest I have nothing to hide.

The problem I have with the EPA is they are unconstitutional they are writing laws levying fines and taxes with out representation.
O well no different than the current leader. In this case he may actually be leading something from the front.

Caustic Burno":33b0owic said:
denvermartinfarms":33b0owic said:

The problem I have with the EPA is they are unconstitutional they are writing laws levying fines and taxes with out representation.
O well no different than the current leader. In this case he may actually be leading something from the front.
Yep, the EPA is fits right in with alot of what's going on in this country.

They are legal now for the private citizen as long as you keep them under 400 feet. These testing sites are going to help them create regulations over their use. I hope they put a stiff warning on them to not allow drug traffickers and terrorists from using them. I'm confident they will put enough permits and licensing fees on them that the terrorists would never dream of using them.

actually we have a farm consultant in our area who uses them to scout crops.....
in fact in Feb we are having him come to a meeting to demonstrate them to our producers....
also going to talk about advanced precision agriculture.....

pdfangus":2hf88eca said:
actually we have a farm consultant in our area who uses them to scout crops.....
in fact in Feb we are having him come to a meeting to demonstrate them to our producers....

...........under the watchful eye and possibly the influence of the NSA.

greybeard":3kjdlv9i said:
pdfangus":3kjdlv9i said:

...........under the watchful eye and possibly the influence of the NSA.

something for me to question him about, I reckon.

Ag science has come a long way using infrared (and other bands) to analyze the health and nutrient needs of crops. One example would be applying a precise amount of N, thus reducing N runoff. Balance that against privacy concerns (I take privacy seriously). Our privacy is already violated by aerial spying. Most counties in the US take a set of photos every couple of yrs. If the county gov wants to pay for the premium service, the photos can be hi-res enough to do an appraisal (for property taxes).
USDA takes another set of photos to administer the various farm programs.
Google earth and several govt agencies take photos from satellites.
Drones are just an additional intrusion, sadly.

Latest posts